South Sioux City, NE

St Michael School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
I have seen a lot of improvement in many children attending St. Michaels. I have a nephew who was not doing good at all in the public schools, but as soon as he entered St. Michaels his grades went up and his attidtude toward shcool changed. He was able to get more help from his teacher as the student enrollment is not big. I currently have two of my children attending St. Michaels and they both are doing great, I know my other children will attend St Michaels as well.

St Michael School 5

Posted January 26, 2010
This school is a wonderful school. They teach the values I expect in a faith friendly environment.

St Michael School 0

Posted March 16, 2009
My child has only attended this school for one year and has had continuous problems with bullies. I don't know if they're understaffed or the teachers just don't care. The teachers seem to care what happens but never seem to do anything about it. I will be finding a different school.

St Michael School 1