Wayne, NE

1 review of this school

Wayne High School 4

Posted June 19, 2008
I graduated from WHS in 2005 and I feel I received an excellent education. It has obviously been a few years since I have attended, but I very much enjoyed my high school career. Most of the teachers were caring and interested in the students and were helpful with extracurricular activities and out-of-school events. As a college student presently, I feel Wayne helped prepare me for the 'real world' and I even sometimes miss certain aspects of high school. Even though all schools have occasional problems, WHS is an above average school that I would recommend to everyone.

Wayne High School
611 West 7th St, Wayne, NE  68787
Last modified Wayne High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayne High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top