Bad
Good

The school and the town are not welcoming to newcomers. The administration do nothing to help new kids so they feel left out and to make it worse the school is clique. I would not recommend anyone going there unless you want to feel ignored. The teachers also pay little attention and its hard to get a good education in this environment.

As a former student I think my Ag Teacher said it best ' You get out of it what you put in it'. I went to a small school my freshman year and thank goodness my parents let me go to York High School my last three years. I was a FFA Officer for two years, in band, and Aces. They have great course offerings and the Principal actually knew my name. I actually miss the band trips and the FFA leadership retreats. Everybody was included and treated with respect. I realize I graduated in 2003 but everybody I have talked to said the High School is even better today. Keep up the good work York High School.

Last modified York High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.