Posted May 16, 2014
Moved here from north Las Vegas 4 years ago. Such a tremendous difference in the school here! All three of my girls have attended mpk and all have loved it! It's great to have teachers that care! We love Martha P. King!!!

Posted October 29, 2009
I just had to get out of my way to mention that Mrs Rogers is a wonderful 3rd grade teacher. She once told me that she wishes she had more time in the day to dedicate to each one of the kids in her class just so that she could help them learn the subjects better. Her heart is in the right place and it shows. Wish there were more teachers like her.

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted August 01, 2007
The teachers, along with the curriculum, were everything I hoped for my children to experience, and more. They really cared about the students, succeeded in maintaining great discipline, and also encouraged patriotism, which many schools these days sadly lack. It really deserves the great ratings it receives.

Martha P King Elementary School 1

Posted March 29, 2006
I have had 2 children in this school.Overall I believe it to be a below average school.I am a firm believer of honesty and discipline,which this school has very little of.The school district has changed tremendously and I realize there is only so much a school can and cannot do.However,if I had more children of this age,they would not go this school.Both of my children cried off and on for three years that they did not want to go to school ever again.I now have two children who absolutely hate school who came out of this school.I a firm believer of home schooling as children cannot get the education they deserve through a public school.

Martha P King Elementary School
888 Adams Blvd, Boulder City, NV  89005
Last modified Martha P King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martha P King Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top