Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The last time I was here was 1989. I didn't know it then, but as an adult know that I wouldn't have made it if I wasn't sent to Caliente... so many staff members that I loved!!!

Ms. Johnson was legit. Strict but knew what she was doing. Mrs. Petersen was my favorite. Very helpful but takes her job too personal. Mr. Ahlstrom shouldve wrote me a recommendation. Ms. Gomez was a grumpy dedicated teacher. Mrs. Phillips was a good teacher even though she never calls fouls. Mr. Coverwell was patient and taught me well. Mrs. Foisy was fun even though pins went missing. Wasnt me. Mr. Bazil was the best art teacher when he took his chill pills. Helps too much though. Mr. Menditto gave good interview advice. The evil english teacher was a full time actor i liked even though she secretly hated me. Mrs. Thornock was pretty. Made me want to go to school and was down to earth. Mr. Thatcher was a cool guy. Gave good candy. Mr. Tobler knew what he was talking about. I learned and I tried not to. Mr. Christiansen was a good teacher. Just didnt really know him. Mr. Tibbits was impatient at times but was cool if you got to know him. SHOUT OUT TO HAMILTON!! H2 YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. SC.

Very advanced schooling loved my teachers and huge life situated class room architectures great education.

It is a great school,and the teacher are excellent.

Last modified C O Bastian (Caliente Youth Center) is a Public school