Carlin Elementary School 0

Posted August 17, 2008
I rate this school above average because this school has worked tirelessly to help all my children succeed. All of them have vastly different needs, including one who has severe behavioral issues due to coming from a dysfunctional family. The staff works hard to make the system work for each child, not fit the child into the system. They also seem to have a disproportionate amount of children who come from families that feel all teaching should come from the school and feel no need to work with them at home. I am proud of this school because I believe they work with what they have and want each child to succeed.

Carlin Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2007
I feel that Carlin is doing a good job of educating our students. ALL of our seniors have in fact passed thier testing to graduate. There are many places to turn to when help is needed. All you have to do is ask. Our principals are stern & firm, but fair. We need this so that our children learn that it is not OK to just skip class or show up late and that homework and assignments are due at specific times. This all istills responsibility for future life. Our teachers care but it is hard for them when they do not have supportive parents who do not see the what goes on behind scenes. Parents who think their childern are perfect are often not fully understanding what is going on beyond education. Behavior intterupts learning, unfortunately it needs to be handled before learning can take place. Love Carlin Schools!

Carlin Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2005
I feel as a parent who is very involved with her children this school has lost its touch and really doesn't care if a student is getting a full education or not. Our new principal has no clue about anything. Its his way or the highway. Our children at Carlin are failing and no one cares! I as a parent care. I see children and parents struggle with studies everyday and there is nowhere for them to turn for help. I as a parent have spent many hours and days in the classroom and have seen just how little our teachers and our principal care if these children succeed. For heaven sakes our seniors cant even pass the required test to graduate high school! Children should be heard as well as seen. (Proud parent of 4 great kids) Carlin needs great improvment on there teaching skills and the principal needs help.

Carlin Elementary School
552 8th St, Carlin, NV  89822
Last modified Carlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top