Carson City, NV

Posted September 15, 2009
The teachers give you the special help you need. All you have to do is ask. It's a great place to be, to see my friends and hang out in a safe environment. I'm eager to learn and i love that they have such a wide variety of Electives and Opportunities.

Posted January 15, 2009

Carson High School 1

Posted March 04, 2008

Carson High School 4

Posted September 28, 2007
Three of my daughters have attended CHS now, and my overall experience is a positive one. Despite an overall decrease in expectations and a much lower learning level presented upon moving here, my daughters have had some very excellent teachers and are gaining a lot of important life skills. I love the variety of activities available, as well as the communication with parents. Any problems faced at this school are not any that are outstanding for any high school. Great job Carson High! Keep on motivating our children.

Posted June 28, 2007
I am a Junior now at Carson High and I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course the school does focus some attention on sports but what school doesn't. It also has many clubs to join. So whether you play sports or not the school finds ways to keep you involved. The teachers are very caring and helpful. In recent years the school has been trying to raise school spirt which I think is amazing. I love this school.

Posted October 21, 2006
- a former student
As a former student at Carson High School I belive that it is honestly a great school. The staff there is truly amazing and most of them really love there jobs and it shows. For a school that is so highly over populated they do an amazing job with the safety and discipline. I hear a lot of people saying that Carson is a bad school but that school is one of the best schools for everything. Yes I do agree that some changes could be made but I am glad that I went to Carson high and there is a few teachers who are simply amazing and we as a community are blessed and knowing you can send your kid to school each day and they will be safe. They don't get near enough credit for what that school does for there students.

Posted March 05, 2005

Posted December 11, 2003

Carson High School
1111 North Saliman, Carson City, NV  89701
Last modified Carson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top