Posted December 22, 2013
Lots of teachers that go above and beyond to make sure that students are well cared for - really cool campus - principals here are the best in Carson City - make middle school a great time for my kids to learn and be safe!

Carson Middle School 3

Posted November 16, 2011
This school is alright. I think that the uniforms are not needed. People should let kids be creative and be themselves. A uniform might minimize bulling, but it doesn't let kids be creative. If they got rid of the uniforms, it would be an awesome school.

Carson Middle School 1

Posted August 05, 2011
I think this school is horrible. On the occasions I went to pick my child up early for a doc appt or the such, at one time they COULD NOT FIND MY CHILD! I said she is in this clss with mr.---- They responded with no she's not. I said where is she then? They responded: I dunno.. I said well can you call her over the P.A. system. Oh no we cant do that! Can I go find my child? Yeah sure. I'm sure she's around somewhere. Some girls in her class stole some things off another student blamed my daughter and she recieved suspension! SHe wasnt even there!. My next 2 are getting homeschooled, and will never set foot in these public schools again!

Carson Middle School 1

Posted December 13, 2009

Carson Middle School 4

Posted July 02, 2009
Carson Middle School is a great middle school. Being a former student i know can look back and see how much i really learned from this school. CMS has a great advanced math program that is by far superior to other schools. The teachers were very nice and always did their job. This school also had a great vocational program that many students enjoyed. Overall i think that this is a great school, and with the huge remodel it just went through it is extremely nice.

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted May 09, 2008
I love this school! The teachers are super. Once when I had a little cough my english teacher let me go out two times. She did not seemed eritated. The pincipal is very nice and the dean is very nice and works with the kids alot.

Carson Middle School 0

Posted April 09, 2008
im a most outraged parent! my child came home crying because her teacher let her getting picked on go by. my child has come home with tears in her eyes beacause 8th garders are always picking on her, but this school dose no seem to want to care. the nurse let a lice report go by as well. a boy had broken a bone and she gave him ice!!! I will be taking my child away and not ever returning. good-bye

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted July 03, 2007
I disagree completly with these comments. I loved going to CMS. I loved all my teachers. I learned so much at that school, beyond academic.

Carson Middle School
1140 West King St, Carson City, NV  89701
Last modified Carson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.