Bad
Good

I think Fremont is a terrific school. I love that the staff always has my childs safety as a top priorty. My children have homework everyday and I'm okay with that. I love that reading is a part of the homework. My children love their 20 minutes of reading. Fremont Falcons!

this school rocks! I went here for a few years and I loved it. The teachers are super nice and helpful. I loved it there and it should get a better rating.

My son currently is attending Fremont. Fremont has been a god send for us, the staff is exceptional and always available to help. They have a multitude of special programs to give kids that extra little push they may need. You definately will take pride in your childs education and this school once your child starts attending Fremont

All 3 of my children have attended Fremont, they have had great experiences at this school and the staff is wonderful. My children were attending a private school in the area, that does not nearly compare to Fremont. They are dedicated to the children and the staff is always available to the children and the parents.

Last modified J C Fremont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.