Posted December 16, 2013
We just moved here just in time for school and I heard nothing but great things about fritsch elementary. Now that my kids are going there, I would have to agree. This school is amazing. The teachers are excellent and my kids are happy. Thank you.

Posted August 22, 2011
We moved here in January and I can't say enough about Fritsch. The staff, teachers, and PTA are all caring and wonderful people. My daughter felt very welcomed when she first started and was excited to go back today for the first day of school.

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009
i just graduated from Fritsch and i woulod say that Fritsch is a really good school that has really good educated teachers. Fitsch also has a great principal and vice principal. Fritsch is the home of the Bulldogs so show your spirit every Friday and where red, grey, and white. If you want to send your kid here i would suggest going!

Posted July 27, 2009
My son is actually districted out of empire but since empire was such a terrible school and a school in need of improvment i was able to take him to Fritsch and i absolutly love the teachers and staff there he wants to continue on at fritsch and i just might move just so he can!

Posted February 07, 2009
I doubt there is truly a 'perfect' school out there. I like Fritsch and have had a great experience with the teachers my child has had.

Edith West Fritsch Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2008
I am very disapointed with the lack of support and respect given from the principal. The teachers and parents are given vey few choices in the education of the student.

Posted August 25, 2008
I have all four of our kids go through Fritsch and I believe it to be the best school in the area and one of top schools in Nevada.

Edith West Fritsch Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2008
They refuse to help student below or above average. As a parent who is always involved it pained me to see the teachers and principal's lack of interested in making the school a success. If you arrive at the school past 3:15 you will not see one instructor on campus. I would think that our children deserve better. The playground is absolutely scary. The children are left unsupervised in areas and major problems have been prone to happen, teachers are rarely seen on the playground. The students have been seen in the front of school as well unsupervised. There are a few teachers who are very good at what they do. But with the lack of unity among staff and parents; you do not have a school which runs efficiently.

Edith West Fritsch Elementary School 3

Posted July 24, 2008

Edith West Fritsch Elementary School
504 Bath St, Carson City, NV  89701
Last modified Edith West Fritsch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edith West Fritsch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top