Grace Bordewich Mildred Bray Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2011
My child is not learning anything at all! I will not acept it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a terrible school!

Posted October 10, 2010
I love this school because it is where I went to for the 4th & 5th grade. I always felt special and cared for by the teachers, not only my homeroom teachers but also the music teacher, the nurse, & the librarian.

Posted October 09, 2010
This school has been a great learning place for my children.

Posted January 01, 2010

Posted September 15, 2009
Teachers care about the students and work with the parents for the best results.

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted September 03, 2008
This is the best school out there! The nicest teachers you'll ever meet! A+

Grace Bordewich Mildred Bray Elementary School
110 Thompson St, Carson City, NV  89703
Last modified Grace Bordewich Mildred Bray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Bordewich Mildred Bray Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.