Empire Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2008
We have a son who attended 1st thru 6th grade at Empire. We have 2 more still attending there. My husband and I consider the school to be wonderful and outstanding! Can t say enough about the caring teachers! As far as the administration office goes, I miss Ms. Carpenter, and we will miss, nurse Vicky very much! My children have had the pleasure of being cared for by a truly wonderful person. Respectfully, The Henricksen s Carson City, Nevada

Empire Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2008

Empire Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
I feel that the quality of teachers at Empire make it the success story that it is today. While the population is challenging the administration, teachers and support staff have stepped up to the plate, so to speak, and have made it a personal goal to help every single child succeed. The staff at Empire is a very positive one and it shows as you walk down the halls. Teachers smile at kids, parents, staff and anyone who comes into the building. Being acknowledged as soon as you come into a building makes one feel welcome. The Empire community is a special place. I feel my son is getting a very high quality education there with some of the most educated faculty who has at its fingers access to the latest in technology. Not all schools in Carson City have half as much as Empire does.

Empire Elementary School
1260 Monte Rosa, Carson City, NV  89703
Last modified Empire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Empire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top