Carson City, NV

Posted May 20, 2010
I am more than pleased with Capital Christian School. My daughters have attended this school since pre-school. They are both finishing kindergarten this year. They are enrolled for 1st grade 2010/2011 school year. We love the school and the education our girls are receiving from Capital Christian. They are getting a good foundation in their faith. It delights my heart to hear them recite bible verses and tell me that Jesus loves them and that he loves us. They are reading and writing simple sentences. They understand simple addition/subtraction problems. The list goes on in regards to how much they are learning with Capital's curriculum. (And, my girls write much better than I do! ) The teachers care about their students and how well they succeed. I look forward to another year at Capital Christian and can't thank the teachers and staff enough for their dedication to my daughters education.

Posted April 13, 2010
I absolutely love this school! My twins have gone there for 4 years beginning at the age of 2 in Capitals daycare; they attended their preschool and are right now finishing up kindergarten. They have become very well adjusted and confident, not to mention they are reading and writing simple sentences, understanding and doing adding and subtracting problems and have memorized and can recite quite a few passages. The classes are small compared to other schools I know of in the area so they receive the attention they need from very experienced, loving, and patient teachers. I can't say enough about this school, its curriculum, and its obvious dedication to their kids. Thanks Capital Christian!

Capital Christian School 4

Posted October 26, 2009

Posted June 26, 2007

Capital Christian School 4

Posted January 17, 2005
- a former student

Capital Christian School
1600 Snyder Avenue, Carson City, NV  89701
Last modified Capital Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Capital Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top