Crescent Valley, NV

1 star

Crescent Valley Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
My child has attented this school for 6 years and yes my child had preschool.I feel my child has done really well in this school,everyone has disagrements about the way things need to be done.If one learns to talk about things usually they get fixed.I can say that there is a great teacher that has been moved down a grade that needs to be moved back up to 5th 6th.so that our childern will be ready for Battle Mtn,and High School.I can say that the new teacher has a lot to work on,but other than that the School is a very warm place to send your childern,they do get a good education.And yes there is always room for improvement but who doesnt.I myself give this School 3 stars.Welcome all.

Crescent Valley Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2005
Our child attended this school several years ago. An excellent teacher for one of the lower grades. Teacher to student ratio great. I feel unnecessary politics often interferes and takes away from student's education. It is one of two communities in the county that has an area school. This one is located in the most rural area, and receives much less attention and funds than the schools located in the town of Eureka. Sports and other extracurricular activities usually not offered here. Discipline programs leave much to be desired. Parent involvement is good. School building & grounds are nice. Fairly new.

Crescent Valley Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2004
My Children used to attend school here. Thier was no school receptionist, school nurse or counselor. These are basics found at other schools. The district claimed these things were not important. If you needed to speak to someone or had an emergency you had to call the office and leave a voice mail. The call would be returned at the end of the day. The district is inadequetly funded and the teachers need more training. Their was no specail ed. available. Their was a lack of supervision for the students and no extracurricular activities are available. The curriculm is way behind many other states.

Crescent Valley Elementary School
444 4th St, Crescent Valley, NV  89821
Last modified Crescent Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Crescent Valley Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top