9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Honestly, I'm confused as to how anyone can say this is a decent school. It must obviously be some student council idiots or inbred, hillbilly parents glad to be away from their kids. Take the word of a student here: the more negative the reviews are, the more realistic they are. More truthfulnesss is that the students are uneducated thugs hostile to anyone who's not like them, the teachers try their best but have no control over the students, bullying is as common as homework, the only purpose of the special education classes is to give the local inmates a place to get their "lulz", more money is put into sports than anything else, and nobody is willing to do anything to fix these problems. If you have a child in the Dayton school system or are considering enrolling them into it, save yourself some time and money (and rope) and just move away. Far, far away. From a DHS student, [REDACTED]

i learned here. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I graduated from DHS in 2008 and I feel that it provided me with a great education, and that it did a great deal to prepare me for college, specially the AP and honor classes. The individual level of teaching and care and effort put forth by the teachers is commendable.

I love this school it taught me a lot more things than my other school

I do not feel that my child is safe at Dayton High School. The administration will yes the parent and not follow through on anything. Male sports are clearly the priority. There is a great deal of bullying for which nothing is addressed. I am happy that my child will be graduating and I will be done with that high school. I heard that the rules are not enforced because it is almost impossible. So at DHS the inmates are running the asylum

im a sophmore student at dhs. in my first year there in high school. i thought it was great the teachers r good and tell us what we want to hear.i think the camras can go. we out in the middle of nowhere there is very little trouble in our town. i love dayton and Go Devils

Im a student of Dayton High School(Sophmore heading to Junior)Many people may hate me for saying this but I dislike the school because its education system and the way they teach. this school is very boring and I highly reccomend to the new civilians in this area to have your son/daughter home schooled that way they can learn more and be at there best this school will not have your wish relized at all instead you'll give them greif and regrets.If I could pull myself out I would.The only thing they probably get is new friends and some education.

Dayton is a growing community, and that is apparent at Dayton High School. I refer to the kids who have lived in Dayton and surrounding towns all their life, and the influx of new residents, primarily from California. The sports take center stage, particularly the male dominated ones. The level of music is low to average, without much focused attention to any of it. I have one teenager attending this school, with many friends. As of writing this review, I am seriously considering pulling my child out to homeschool instead. Adolecents here are often mean, spiteful without any recourse. What seems to be an added irritation is the parents who double park, block, and the buses, preventing any hope of emergency vehicles reaching the school. Stay far away from Dayton High School.

Last modified Dayton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.