Sutro Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2009

Sutro Elementary School 2

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted October 20, 2006
I love this school. We may be moving soon, and I will be sad to leave it behind. It is a little over-crowded, but the school is also fairly small in structure. Mrs. Samples has to be about the best principal I have ever seen. She truly cares for the children.

Sutro Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2006

Sutro Elementary School 5

Posted October 19, 2005
We have 4 children ranging from college to elementary school. Sutro Elementary is the best school my kids ever attended. The princapal at the school is the best I have ever seen. She is always out on the playground with the kids, in the classes, she knows most of the kids by their first name and most of all who they are as children. We were very sadden when new boundries were drawn and we had to change schools!

Sutro Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 17, 2005
- a former student
Sutro Elem. is a good school. I was a student there back when it first opened. The school may be over crowded but I know that the school has very good staff and the teachers are good at teaching large groups of kids. The satff I know may not be able to control everything but the school tries to do their best at helping each and every student.

Sutro Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2005
This school has several problems, they are over crowed and they problem with security and they also have a problem communicating to the parents. This school is relativity new and it is a shame that it is so over crowed. My daughter is in 1st grade and she has 23 students in her class, her teacher is expected to teach 23 kids how to read. This is next to impossible if one child is having problems. No child left behind is a joke to me. Ther need to make some serious changes for this school to be a four star school in my book.

Posted July 14, 2004
My daughter was a kindergarten student last year. Her teahcer was Ms. Kirby. This school is great. Friendly staff, safe, a couple of janitors are mean, but what do they know? Very good school cant wait to have her go there until her 5th year! And my little one starts in 2 years. They incourage parent participation and I myself volunteered a lot. Booster club does tons, and even got the kids an ice cream party for bringing in box tops. The only bad thing is it is very crowded. 28 kids in the morning class, and they even have to have two teachers share a room. some kids were transfered over to dayton elementary. But all in all great school!

Sutro Elementary School
190 Dayton Village Parkway, Dayton, NV  89403
Last modified Sutro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sutro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top