Riverview Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2014
If I could give this school less than one star, I would. The principal is a bully who does not like children. He should find another career.

Riverview Elementary School 1

Posted December 29, 2013
I find their bullying policy to be nonexistent. The teachers my child had never communicated any concerns or issues without my initiatives. After 2 years of nonsense, we switched schools. My child is now excelling in the new school with awesome grades, no bullying issues, receiving the necessary individualized attention and communication and best of all... Looks forward to going to school each day!

Riverview Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2012
My child entered this school at the end of last year. His teacher did a wonderful job making him feel welcome and helping him adjust to the classroom. The office staff and booster club are also filled with wonderful dedicated people. But year has been a huge disappointment. I ve never met such a teacher. After reading the rules I left out all of this teacher s poor qualities because they EASILY identified her/ him. This teacher alone brings down my star rating for teachers. This is the 1st year my child has not made improvements. This is a great school, except for this teacher.

Riverview Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Dedicated and Friendly people make this a great school for a growing area.

Riverview Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
My child came to this school mid-year after a move. We the parents did not realize she was behind (from being in the Washoe Co system) and she struggled. Lyon County has adhered to the new Nevada Standards and I am thankful! Even with struggling and a brief bout of 'hating school' her teacher was extraordinary and my child raised her grades from C's, D's and F's to all A's and B's making the AB Honor Roll. ~Proud Mom

Riverview Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2009

Riverview Elementary School
1200 Ferretto Parkway, Dayton, NV  89403
Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top