Dyer Elementary School 3

Posted April 11, 2013
I think this school is constantly improving. The superintendant is always looking for ways reach the children and help them achieve not only their goals, but also to encourage them to set goals. Some of the teaching staff has become some what "soured, " and they have lost the enthuasiam for teaching the kids. It has just became a "job" for them, and all they care about is putting in their time. I have repeatedly heard statements of how much they wish they could leave, and all too often these statements are made in front of the children.

Dyer Elementary School 3

Posted April 11, 2013
I love the small school atmosphere. The kids are supportive of one another, and I am unaware of much bullying. The main complaint I have is that students are frequently left unattended, especially those in the upper grades. I hate to think of what could occur during these times. I worry that my child might misbehave or be hurt while adult supervision is lacking. I look forward to my child moving on in her school location.

Dyer Elementary School 1