Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted September 02, 2015
My Daughter love's Grammer 2 she wakes me up 2 hours before she has to go to school asking g if it's time to leave for school she loves everything about it and her teacher is the best it's a very good school

Posted August 22, 2006
'Grammar#2 was the best school ever and number one!' That's the answer from our sons, Jagger and Kasedy. As parents, we agreed with their conclusion without any doubt! When our sons attended this school, this school was a rich family orientated,genuine and organize teachers, outstanding academic programs, and comfortable school enviroment. The teachers were not only working for their wages, but they were there to provide the students with the true meaning of 'Teaching.' They guided and taught our children with abundant of patient and affectionate. As a result, our sons became straight A's students year after year.We believe that, 'The succsess of a student at school depends on how a teacher utilizes their teaching methods to its fullness. A good teacher never fail their students, but guide and teach their students every step of the way with patient to achieve succsesses!' Grammar#2 did all that and they're the best!

Posted January 07, 2005
Grammar No. 2 Elementary is an exceptional school! It is such a clean, beautiful school filled with a principal and teachers who genuinely care for their students. My two daughters attended three years at this school and miss it everyday. We moved to Reno and unfortunately, some of the schools here do not provide art, music, or physical education on a regular basis. Grammar No. 2 students are very fortunate in that everything is provided for them academically. My daughters' say it was a fun place to learn and easy to make friends; for so many reasons I can see why. We were very pleased with this school.

Posted October 22, 2004
My daughter went to this school before we moved to South Dakota. I know for a fact that she misses it alot. She had spent 3rd grade to the 3/4 of the 6th grade. When she came back to visit she didn't want to go back to middle school. She has great memories there. Her teachers were wonderful and they taught her alot that will cary her through life. The principal was wonderful. Christine enjoyed school here at Grammar #2 and I'm sure that if she could she would move back and come see all teachers. I know if my daughter spent at least 4 years here at this school your child will too.

Elko Grammar School #2
7th and Fir St, Elko, NV  89801
Last modified Elko Grammar School #2 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.