Elko, NV

Posted April 28, 2013
MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN AT NORTHSIDE 3 YRS NOW, WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SCHOOL AND ALL HER TEACHERS AND THE WATCH DOG PROGRAM IS GREAT

Posted October 03, 2009
Wonderful, caring staff. Great teachers. Kids get extra help when needed. Tries to keep parents involved in all levels of your children's education!

Northside Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2006
Very disappointed,we moved here July 2005 and so far my son had a 'student' teacher for 3 months, then the regular teacher who seems to be absent often. The school seems to have a discipline problem (kids swear and hit each other on a constant basis)and there are no consequences for them. I will be homeschooling next year.

Posted January 11, 2005
As the parent of a child with special needs,I found Northside to be the best elementary school in the county. My son attended Northside for 8 years. The special ed teachers and the general ed teachers gave 100% to him and to the concept of inclusion. I could never say enough good things about them and their level of commitment. Keep up the excellent work!

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2003
This is the second school my daughter has been in since we came to the USA, and on the whole education wise, my daughter has improved grades as each days goes by she is doing very well. But unlike the previous school here and the ones in the Uk, the school does not seem to offer anything in the after school activities, not much on school trips or events. Nothing is sent home about parent involvement, and to my shock and horror , On sports days each year the parents are not only not invited , its not even thought of. Saying that the teachers that my daughter has had there which is 2 as she left and restarted there , well they are 100% and more on education and I and my family are very grateful to them, because of them I may have a budding Scientist on my hands in the future.

Northside Elementary School
1645 Sewell Dr, Elko, NV  89801
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top