Posted August 23, 2013
this school is great with both my boys who are special needs kids. I woudnt trade it for another!!!

Posted October 13, 2009
Southside is a really good school, with very loving and caring teachers who are great at their jobs.

Southside Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2009

Posted September 03, 2009
I love the teachers! My daughter really loves the school

Southside Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2007
My daughter has done very well at Southside. I would not let her go to another school after having attended this one. All of her teachers have been really good. I recommend Southside to all parents who care about their child's education.

Posted September 30, 2005
The teachers are very kind and care about the children however this school has very dissapointing tests scores and is in an frequently unsafe area of town.

Posted September 13, 2004
I was not to happy about placing my kids in Southside. However, my kids all have the greatest opputunity to be in a school where the entire staff believe in the students. I would recommend this school to all parents who beileve in thier kids.

Posted April 12, 2004
- a former student
I loved Southside, myself and my four siblings all attended. Not only that but it has recently received national recognition as one of the top elementary schools in our country. The staff is great and it allows everyone to get the one-on-one education that is imperative for the growth of youth. I would tell anyone that of all the Elko elementary schools Southside is where you would want your kids. If you can even get on the waiting list.

Southside Elementary School
501 South 9th St, Elko, NV  89801
Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top