Posted December 05, 2013
We are really pleased with my daughter's teachers. Any issues we have had, have been over the over testing that is mandated by the State and Federal Governments, not the teachers. I too found that a lot of parents do not show up or involve themselves. It is sad, but it indicative of the community which is mostly middle and lower income families.

E C Best Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2013
Our school community strives to encourage student, staff, family, and community involvement. We are a fantasic place to learn and grow!

E C Best Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2012
Just a bunch of loosers that call themselves teachers....no college education........water is poisoned.......no principle at school....they have no idea what they are doing

E C Best Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
My three children have or are attending this school and they are wonderful. The teachers I have had experience with have really cared for the success of my children.

E C Best Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted November 27, 2007
I have experienced this school with my four children and can tell you they bend over backwards to help students achieve success.

Posted August 24, 2005
I find this school to be the best in the district. The parent involvement is a little lower than I would like it to be ,but that is not the schools fault.

E C Best Elementary School
750 East Williams Ave, Fallon, NV  89406
Last modified E C Best Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E C Best Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top