Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

I had an IEP and they didn't care. I was like an inmate.

I went to this school for 6th grade in 2006 and it was one of the worst I have ever been to, if not the worst. If you hate your kids then send them to this prison (oh sorry I meant school). I was treated horribly. Things might have changed since then but it was one of the worst times in my life. The boys & girls club next door is not any better.

We are really pleased with my daughter's teachers. Any issues we have had, have been over the over testing that is mandated by the State and Federal Governments, not the teachers. I too found that a lot of parents do not show up or involve themselves. It is sad, but it indicative of the community which is mostly middle and lower income families.

Our school community strives to encourage student, staff, family, and community involvement. We are a fantasic place to learn and grow!

Just a bunch of loosers that call themselves teachers....no college education........water is poisoned.......no principle at school....they have no idea what they are doing

My three children have or are attending this school and they are wonderful. The teachers I have had experience with have really cared for the success of my children.

I have experienced this school with my four children and can tell you they bend over backwards to help students achieve success.

Last modified E C Best Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.