K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Take all of the comments- roll them all up and that reflects my daughter's experience at LCA. Even the public school teachers send their kids there. Our public school system is so screwed up I will not have my child educated by them. I actually received a resume that stated "I ain't got no experience." This from a CCHS graduate...

Develops character: Strongly agree

Cheating, whether deliberate or accidental is not tolerated. The rules are the rules and they apply to all, equally across the board.

I love Logos! The small class size ensures that each child received individual attention. The teachers at Logos are dedicated to the subjects they teach and they have a genuine love for their students. I would not send my children anywhere else in Fallon.

Logos is amazing! I love how i can be whoever i want to be and not get laughed at or mocked because i am different. The class sizes are small so i can easily ask questions and get one-on-one help if i need it. I love the fact that there are uniforms!!! This gives me the chance to talk to my classmates and not judge them on what they are wearing or that they dont have the cool name brand clothes. Overall Logos is great...but not for high school. I dont know what they were thinking when they wanted to add on high school. BUT the kindergarten teacher(Jung) is amazing and so is the first grade(Felte)!! Those two teachers are fully trained and every parent raves about how they are great with the kids and make it fun! There will always be a special place in my heart for Logos!!!

Logos is a wonderful school with an atmosphere of respect, discipline, and achieving the best education possible. They expect nice print from the children from kindergarten and do math in higher level than public schools. Your child will be challenge but happy and enthusiastic for the next thing.

My daughter have gone to Logos since she were 5 years old. Logos is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. The discipline, morals, and spiritual values are outstanding. Thank you LCA for bringing out the best in my daughter and giving her the encouragement and confidence she need to go out into the world!

As a father of two girls attending Logos, I firmly believe that the school deserves an A+. The challenging curriculum, staff support, and wonderful atmosphere ensure the highest standards are kept.

Last modified Logos Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8