Carson Valley Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2009
C.V.M.S is okay the principals are great they try to help you and so do the teachers i have i have been going there for 2 years on and off iam in 9th grade amd i like the school.

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted September 09, 2008

Carson Valley Middle School 3

Posted June 02, 2008
My son is in the 7th grade at CVMS and he loves it. I love the fact that I can go online any time and see all his grades and every grade on every single test and assignment. The office staff are wonderful. I do however, feel there lacks some discipline with some of the students! I feel that the principal and the vice principle definitely need to step up their leadership and discipline. Not enough consequences for these kids! CVMS has some great teachers and some okay ones. I feel that this school needs to offer more opportunities for the kids that are more advanced. They only offer Honors math in 7th grade, and I feel they should implement more challenging classes for those that need to be challenged more. The sports programs are great. Overall, this is a good school, but they definitely have room to make it better.

Carson Valley Middle School 4

Posted December 01, 2007

Posted November 27, 2007

Carson Valley Middle School 0

Posted September 06, 2007
I have been going to CVMS for all three years. I am in my 9th grade/Freshman year now and I like the school. Truthfully, If I had the choice, I would choice boarding school, but for now, this school is okay. I hope the other students there feel the same way. The teachers are very interesting and they know how to keep you occupied. Though, some of the teachers never get off of their high horses. I was not into math that much at this school. Until I got into 9th grade math with Mr. Blotter. He is a very interesting person and very funny. One of the best teachers I ever had. If you are considering sending your kids to CVMS, or you are a student who wants to go there. Please do! This school is a very good one.

Posted April 28, 2007

Carson Valley Middle School 2

Posted February 23, 2007
- a former student

Carson Valley Middle School 1

Posted May 27, 2006

Carson Valley Middle School
1477 Hwy 395 South, Gardnerville, NV  89410
Last modified Carson Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carson Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top