Gardnerville Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2014
I really like the new remodel that they did on this school over the summer. When we moved here I choose the home that we live in for this school Early intervention Preschool was a dream. But once my son started kindergarden the staff ignored his IEP ignored me and the teacher treated my son like less of a person and always had bad things to say about him. I am glad we are leaving I wouldn't want my son to spend another year at this school and I sure wouldn't let my other son go here.

Gardnerville Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I love this school. We moved down from the Lake for a more family-friendy environment and we've never regretted the decision. GES is an older school but the the education is quality. My son hates to miss school and especially loves his GT class. The teacher is incredible and I'm so grateful for this program. He never gets bored which is key to his motivation. Thank you GES!

Posted June 02, 2008

Gardnerville Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2007
My daughter is in 2nd grade here and loves her teacher very much. Her teacher is very quick to notice advancement and areas that need help. As a parent, I feel the school could be a little bit more organized. I get newsletters and flyers on short notice so there isn't much time to do helpful things for the school. It's an older school that could be cleaned up a bit more.

Posted May 29, 2006

Posted March 15, 2005
We have attended GES for three years. Happy, safe environment. Extra tutoring available after school at no charge a big plus. Principal is excellent. New library added to school in 2004. Classrooms very clean with computers. Lots of parent support. My only negative comment would be more yard duty supervision. Overall I would rate it a '10' out of a possible '10'. It has been a great learning facility for my son and our whole family.

Gardnerville Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2004
My daughter went to this school and the teachers and parents group were very good. I liked the open-door policy of both teachers and admin., and felt that the cross-communications with PTA was helpful to our daughter's success

Gardnerville Elementary School
1290 Toler Ave, Gardnerville, NV  89410
Last modified Gardnerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardnerville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top