Gardnerville, NV

Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted December 28, 2007
I have gone to FCA all the way to 8th grade I loved it there everyone is so nice and loveing you can make great friends for life that will always be there for you you will also grow in the Lord and learn so much about Him and his word

Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted December 07, 2007

Faith Christian Academy 4

Posted September 05, 2006
This is a wonderful school. Christian character is of great importance and taught on a daily basis to the kids. My son is in first grade and so far I am very very happy with the results. The academic programs seem very good; 1st graders are reading at a level higher than average; my son graduated kinder reading at a first grader level. Music, art , and sports are integrated, though I seems that they are not the most important of programs in this school. I am overall very happy and impressed with the education and character building this school has to offer.

Faith Christian Academy
1004 Dresslerville Road, Gardnerville, NV  89460
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top