1 star

Hawthorne Junior High School 1

Posted August 23, 2007
As a mother of three children all of school age, and two of the three are currently attending Hawthorne Elementary School feel unsafe at times sending my child to that school by them self. I don't feel that they get a good education there. I think Kindergarden is about learning letters sounds and sight words. Two years ago before I put my child into this school he was doing well. Now he's went down hill fast. I do think our children should be pushed to a certin extent that's just a little too much. Thanks Michelle

Hawthorne Junior High School
761 A St, Hawthorne, NV  89415
Last modified Hawthorne Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne Junior High School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top