Posted October 29, 2014
I am a parent of a special needs child. My son has been at Galloway for 2 years now. They have the most CARING wonderful staff i have ever met. The teachers are awesome and the Principal is amazing. They are very family centered and encourage parents to participate in all activities. The campus is clean. The classrooms are clean. This is a great school and im proud my child is a panther.

Fay Galloway Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2014
Fay Galloway promotes community and family involvement. Most, although not all, of the teachers are excited and involved with my children. The principal is awesome; I cannot believe that she can remember so many names and faces through the years. I now have 3 children attending. I do believe that there needs to be more emphasis on the few teachers that do not participate and emulate the school's values and efforts. For example my daughter's kindergarten teacher Mrs. Anderson is one of the best teachers I have ever dealt with. But, this year my son's kindergarten teacher has a personality that has no business in a classroom filled with 5 year olds. School just started so I will give her a chance and see how it goes, but will speak up very soon if it does not improve.

Fay Galloway Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2014
I agree with the Teacher's post CCSD should look into Fay Galloway. The principal is a person who should not be honored with the authority to run a school with impressionable children. I have seen first hand how the principal has taken some amazing teachers and cornered them, talked down to them, even causing them to cry so they leave. Its sad that this person has any say with the education of the students. The teachers who aren't harassed or forced to leave are wonderful!

Posted January 10, 2013
New this year to Fay Galloway and the first thing I noticed is how involved both the parents and teachers with the children. I'm very happy with them and glad that I made the switch. PTA is wonderful. They also do a lot more than the school my child was previously at. I don't understand how anyone could complain.

Posted October 28, 2011
My 2 kids attend school here. The office staffs, teachers and principals are great! Whenever I have questions and concerns, they are good in follow through. I never had any problem with my kids teacher. They are helpful and will work with you if you ask questions or ask help and assistance in helping your kids reach their academic goals. Great job and thank you Fay Galloway!

Fay Galloway Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is ok.The teachers are always looking out for the students,but then there's a few who screaming is their normal tone of voice

Fay Galloway Elementary School 2

Posted April 14, 2010
The Kindergarten classes have far too many students in them. I feel very uninformed about what goes on in the classroom, the teacher does not give any updates. I believe she relies on 5 year olds to accurately bring information home. It maybe because I work, and cannot be there to volunteer, but I really feel out of the loop. Due to intensive work at home, my 5 year old is excelling. My next child will not attend kindergarten at this school.

Fay Galloway Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2010
The school's principal arbitrarily changed my son's schedule from am to pm without first discussing with me. I can't do the pm due to medical appointments from an accident I was in. Lack of communication is a major concern.

Posted December 17, 2009
My son has been attending Galloway for four years now and loves it. I am very impressed with the faculty and have never had a problem. This school has active PTA and Cub Scouts and is geared toward family involvement and encourages parents to volunteer at the school.

Fay Galloway Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2009

Fay Galloway Elementary School
701 Skyline Rd, Henderson, NV  89002
Last modified Fay Galloway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fay Galloway Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top