Henderson, NV

Posted September 26, 2013
Nate Mack just received a 5-star rating from the state of Nevada! This is the highest rating awarded by the Nevada Department of Education and is based on student achievement and student academic growth. Teachers, students, and staff are working hard at Nate Mack!

Posted May 09, 2011
Committed staff, supportive community, diverse student body. All in all an excellent neighborhood school I would recommend to anybody.

Posted May 04, 2011
We have had two children at this school for the last two years. We have had experience with four other schools and this is by far the very best! We absolutely love the administration and staff - everyone is amazingly friendly, caring, and fair. The principal really deserves kudos for what a great job she does - she actually cares about the students!!! Our children have never been happier, and we have seen tremendous improvements in their attitude towards school - for example, they look forward to going every morning, we have NO problems with them doing their homework, and they havenothing bad to say about anyone ther. It's a wonderful school and we are so happy to have found it.

Posted October 13, 2010
My son is a kindergartener and I am a teacher at Nate Mack. I love my sons teachers and truly enjoy coming to work everyday!

Posted September 28, 2010
We are so happy to be back at Nate Mack! We made the mistake of going to Coral Academy of Science last year. It was a terrible decision. My kids are so much happier at Nate Mack. We love the teachers, the staff, the parent involvement, and all the activities it's like going back home!

Posted September 23, 2010
My son started kindergarten this year and he is already more advance than most of his cousins his age.

Posted May 15, 2010
This school far above the rest. My daugther attended Treem and it had nothing. This school has so many things going on. They have it so put together. The principal is responsible for this schools greatness. She is wonderful and should be honored. All schools should follow Nate Mack footsteps. I love this school. And I know every student and parent at this school loves it too!!

Posted October 03, 2009
Great kids, great parents, committed staff. The best !!!!

Posted August 16, 2009

Posted July 17, 2009
I have two children at Nate Mack. The principal, Nancy Heavey, is amazing. She works so hard to make this the best school possible. She knows 90% of the students and parents by name. There is an open door policy that allows parents to feel welcome at any time. The teachers work together as a team in each grade level. This works extremely well. Great, great, great school!!!

Nate Mack Elementary School
3170 Laurel Ave, Henderson, NV  89014
Last modified Nate Mack Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nate Mack Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top