Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

The staff is super friendly and there are numerous after school clubs and activities. Both of my daughters really enjoy this school and their teachers. The 5th grade teacher team was awesome!

The ratio of teacher to student is hardly 1:19. Expectations are high yet patience is low. Fast-paced and stressful environment for teachers and students. Herd mentality with no room for individualism unless you test into GATE and get a field trip to the dump.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The ulterior motive is based on monetary needs for the school funds and personal funds rather than equality and moral strength.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I cannot say all the teachers are awful because that would not be true. However, there is a bad seed that spoils the bunch.

Nate Mack just received a 5-star rating from the state of Nevada! This is the highest rating awarded by the Nevada Department of Education and is based on student achievement and student academic growth. Teachers, students, and staff are working hard at Nate Mack!

Committed staff, supportive community, diverse student body. All in all an excellent neighborhood school I would recommend to anybody.

We have had two children at this school for the last two years. We have had experience with four other schools and this is by far the very best! We absolutely love the administration and staff - everyone is amazingly friendly, caring, and fair. The principal really deserves kudos for what a great job she does - she actually cares about the students!!! Our children have never been happier, and we have seen tremendous improvements in their attitude towards school - for example, they look forward to going every morning, we have NO problems with them doing their homework, and they havenothing bad to say about anyone ther. It's a wonderful school and we are so happy to have found it.

My son is a kindergartener and I am a teacher at Nate Mack. I love my sons teachers and truly enjoy coming to work everyday!

We are so happy to be back at Nate Mack! We made the mistake of going to Coral Academy of Science last year. It was a terrible decision. My kids are so much happier at Nate Mack. We love the teachers, the staff, the parent involvement, and all the activities it's like going back home!

My son started kindergarten this year and he is already more advance than most of his cousins his age.

Last modified Nate Mack Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.