Bad
Good

This school has numerous flaws. The first being that they play favorites amongst certain students and student groups. The staff was quite rude to me during my visits there, and they quickly dismissed my complaints. Not recommended at all!

We loved John Dooley!! Our son attended kindergarten w/ Mrs. Greenough and she was fabulous w/ him and all the kids and parents! My so. Progressed & improved so well in that class, they made him the first grader he is about to be!! When we moved out of state in April it was very hard for the entire family, that school was like family. We won't soon forget John Dooley or Mrs. Greenough!!

Of the 3 elementary schools my children have attended, this is by far my favorite. Their principal is incredible and constantly makes you feel like she's glad to have your kids there. I adore all 4 teachers we have this year. They have a better schedule as they don't have to base their time around buses. Couldn't be happier with our choice to get a zone variance.

This school is dedicated to its students, from the principal, who knows students by name, to the wonderfully talented teachers and support staff. We LOVE Dooley Elementary!

My daughter attends Dooley. I am very happy with her progress. Her treacher is great, and provides helpful feedback. I just wish we were staying in the area longer so she could continue to attend throughout her elementary years.

I love this school, I am so happy to have my child at Dooley, great school, great teachers.. ; )

Teachers and staff are outstanging.

Last modified John Dooley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.