Henderson, NV

John Dooley Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2014
This school has numerous flaws. The first being that they play favorites amongst certain students and student groups. The staff was quite rude to me during my visits there, and they quickly dismissed my complaints. Not recommended at all!

Posted June 03, 2013
We loved John Dooley!! Our son attended kindergarten w/ Mrs. Greenough and she was fabulous w/ him and all the kids and parents! My so. Progressed & improved so well in that class, they made him the first grader he is about to be!! When we moved out of state in April it was very hard for the entire family, that school was like family. We won't soon forget John Dooley or Mrs. Greenough!!

Posted February 24, 2011
Of the 3 elementary schools my children have attended, this is by far my favorite. Their principal is incredible and constantly makes you feel like she's glad to have your kids there. I adore all 4 teachers we have this year. They have a better schedule as they don't have to base their time around buses. Couldn't be happier with our choice to get a zone variance.

John Dooley Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
This school is dedicated to its students, from the principal, who knows students by name, to the wonderfully talented teachers and support staff. We LOVE Dooley Elementary!

Posted April 05, 2009
My daughter attends Dooley. I am very happy with her progress. Her treacher is great, and provides helpful feedback. I just wish we were staying in the area longer so she could continue to attend throughout her elementary years.

Posted March 03, 2009
I love this school, I am so happy to have my child at Dooley, great school, great teachers.. ; )

Posted July 10, 2008
Teachers and staff are outstanging.

Posted March 12, 2008

John Dooley Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2008

John Dooley Elementary School
1940 Chickasaw Dr, Henderson, NV  89002
Last modified John Dooley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Dooley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top