Henderson, NV

Posted August 18, 2014
This school's office staff is very unprofessional! I have been lied to on the phone on many occasions. I have left messages for my child's teacher that were never received. They have also taken it upon themselves to determine their own work hours. According to CCSD, schools are to be open until 4pm the week before school starts. They close at 2pm.

Posted September 26, 2013
my kid love to go to school everyday even when he's sick, that means he is excited and looking forward to learn. His teacher is giving him rewards and compliments for every good stuff he does and that what giving him excitement.

Posted April 14, 2011
I LOVE THE TEACHERS AT TREEM! They ensure that every child gets a quality education. Please, don't blame teachers for poor curriculum and discipline issues, that is out of their control! I would put my son in any of the teacher's classes at Treem! They are all exceptional teachers and deserve to be respected!

Posted May 03, 2010
I moved here from up north and I was alittle optimistic at first but this school was good for my daughter in 5th grade. Mrs. Perrault is a good teacher and cares about her students. She sent me emails of my daughters progress..the prinicpal and VP are great too...I recommend this school..

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted September 21, 2009

Harriet Treem Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
The office staff is the absolute best and the principal is extremely helpful. I like the fact that students are grouped according to their progress. My child unfortunately has had 2 different teachers this school year which is inconsistent, but outside of that I am satisfied. Coming from California, I'm used to my children getting more intense homework including reports and projects which doesnt' seem to be the case here. It may just be the Nevada school system and not necessarily Treem.

Posted November 10, 2007
Principal leadership is great and the teachers really care and focus on the academics of the students at Treem. The office staff is very friendly and always helpful. There is a concern about the safety at the school. Unlocked gates at times, and the closed office door keeps the office staff unaware of what is going on in the hallway. As a whole the District isn't as concerned about the safety of students in the elementary schools. It's unfortunate that Treem seems to spend more time on discipline issues than on positive behavior. Good behavior needs to be recognized and rewarded more often. Academically my children have done very well at Treem. Tracking in and out make it difficult to keep children focused and the constant required state testing keeps the students from classroom learning. (No fault of Treem) Harriet Treem has been a great school for all of my children.

Harriet Treem Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2007
I am very disappointed with the curriculum, teacher quality, and attitude of this school. They take all of the 'fun' out of learning and yet don't seem to make up for it by challenging the kids academically. The work is not challenging and the teachers don't seem interested in teaching. The administration is more interested in rules than in education itself.

Harriet Treem Elementary School 1

Posted June 17, 2007

Harriet Treem Elementary School
1698 Patrick Ln, Henderson, NV  89014
Last modified Harriet Treem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harriet Treem Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top