Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)

Aggie Roberts Elementary School
Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted November 05, 2015
With all the things I hear about the current education scores maybe they need more homework my daughter has multiple pages daily so it's probably just right.

Posted November 05, 2015
This school is awesome me and my kids love the teachers the parents are involved I can't imagine my kids in any other school.

Posted February 24, 2015
This is the place for my kids to learn. It is great. My kids love it. My son is the most popular in the school

Posted November 23, 2014
New principal new rules and is nothing but chaotic. In the mornings we are not allowed to walk our kids to the building to enter school we have to drop them off only at the gate. After school we have to walk through this one gate where is very crazy and crowded and the parents are trying to pick up their children at their grade level dot. Other than that I really love my girls teachers this year. My second-grader has Mrs. Bosler and she was also her kindergarten teacher. Mrs. Bosler really cares about her students. My fourth-grader has Mrs. Symons who is a really good teacher. I used to really love this school but now it's alright because my second-grader had a bad experience with her first grade teacher last year. But real soon I think I'm going to pull them out of public school and put them in virtual Academy.

Posted September 21, 2014
My child went to Aggie all her elementary school life, and may I say she loved it!! She said her favorite teacher was her fifth grade teacher Mr. Gregory. Everyone thought he was pretty harsh but she learned that if you were a good student, then Mr. Gregory would not have to yell, therefore making him a very good teacher. Aggie Roberts has taught my child everyting she has needed to know for junior high.

Aggie Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2014
This school is a complete disappointment. Several things that have happened this year are unacceptable. The new principal (Deborah Harbin) should be ashamed of herself. I am livid with the experience we had to go through the first week of school. On my first graders first day at Aggie Roberts, my son was missing after school, due to the new principals drop off/pick up changes. No one informed us he was missing until an hour after school, when we were called and told he never made it to the Boys and Girls club! He is 6 years old and was already nervous about attending a new school. I also found out he didn't even get lunch that day. No one showed him how the lunch process worked. We were told during open house there would be people assisting the kids during the day to make sure everything went smoothly. I understand there are hiccups that can happen the first day of school, but this disgusted me. In addition we went to the school the next morning to try to talk to his teacher as well as the principal to sort out what happened, but we were turned away, with the promise of a phone call. We never received that call. Needless to say my son was unenrolled from Aggie Roberts last Friday.

Posted August 29, 2014
Last year was awesome and my child could read and write full stories and he was in kindergarten! ! This year so far hes come home with no homework and no evidence of advanced learning. His teacher seems very unapproachable and cold. And im an adult so I cant imagine how my child feels. Hes coming home with papers that are tracing the alphabet. So far theyve done ABCD I imagine he'll come home with E and F today. Its just totally unacceptable. He was an advanced Kindergartener and now hes coming home with pre school work. Im soooo disappointed and if this continues by next week I will be raising major issues to light!!

Posted August 27, 2014
This is the 3rd year our family had attended and the last 2 years have been wonderdul. We loved the teachers and the staff and principal, but this year has turned into a chaotic mess with this new principal. The new drop off and pick up rules are absolutely out of control it seems like the rules were changed just because the new principal can change the rules..they do not help ayone not our students not our teachers. Every parent and teacher I have talked to absolutely hate these new procedures. Today I couldnt even make sure my kid got to class he had no idea where he was going and was completely scared...thats not the way I want my kid to start the day..lost and confused... so I urge all the parents who also hate these new procedures to email the principal, and the school board and let them know how unhappy we all are...without happy teachers and parents we will not have a successful school year.

Aggie Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2014
I wish I could give this school 1/ 1,000 of a star. Many bad things to say. The first problem is the school lunch. Ever since my son saw the meatloaf and how terrible it tasted, he brought a packed lunch to school everyday. Don't forget how my son got milk spilt all over his pants, stood infront of the assistant principal and ask if he could call me for a pair of pants. She ignored him. There are a MANY other problems about this school but so much, I can't tell them all. If you have the opportunity for your child to go to this school, don't accept the offer. K through 2nd or 3rd, the kids won't learn much.

Posted May 02, 2014
My son attends Aggie Roberts Elementary School and he loves it there! It's a great school! The teachers, administration, and all support staff REALLY care about their students!

Aggie Roberts Elementary School
227 Charter Oak St, Henderson, NV  89074
Last modified Aggie Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.