Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 03, 2016
Everyone at the school deserves kudos for their dedication to the students. Teachers, staff ,PTA, and the principle.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 03, 2016
It depends on the teacher. Some teachers will vary in the amount of homework. In a study more homework did more harm than good. Students in Switzerland got no homework. They spend more time exploring and learning to be a kid which helped get better grades in school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 03, 2016
The school promotes "Be like Josh" . Great example to follow. Which teaches kids to respect each other and to be kind.

Posted July 03, 2016
My daughter went to Aggie Roberts in the 5rd grade and now finished with elementary and moving on to Middle school. Great teachers and staff. Quick to resolve any issues. Parents that volunteer in the classroom and school grounds. If you're considering this school for your child you won't be disappointed.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted November 05, 2015
With all the things I hear about the current education scores maybe they need more homework my daughter has multiple pages daily so it's probably just right.

Posted November 05, 2015
This school is awesome me and my kids love the teachers the parents are involved I can't imagine my kids in any other school.

Posted February 24, 2015
This is the place for my kids to learn. It is great. My kids love it. My son is the most popular in the school

Aggie Roberts Elementary School 3

Posted November 23, 2014
New principal new rules and is nothing but chaotic. In the mornings we are not allowed to walk our kids to the building to enter school we have to drop them off only at the gate. After school we have to walk through this one gate where is very crazy and crowded and the parents are trying to pick up their children at their grade level dot. Other than that I really love my girls teachers this year. My second-grader has Mrs. Bosler and she was also her kindergarten teacher. Mrs. Bosler really cares about her students. My fourth-grader has Mrs. Symons who is a really good teacher. I used to really love this school but now it's alright because my second-grader had a bad experience with her first grade teacher last year. But real soon I think I'm going to pull them out of public school and put them in virtual Academy.

Posted September 21, 2014
My child went to Aggie all her elementary school life, and may I say she loved it!! She said her favorite teacher was her fifth grade teacher Mr. Gregory. Everyone thought he was pretty harsh but she learned that if you were a good student, then Mr. Gregory would not have to yell, therefore making him a very good teacher. Aggie Roberts has taught my child everyting she has needed to know for junior high.

Aggie Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2014
This school is a complete disappointment. Several things that have happened this year are unacceptable. The new principal (Deborah Harbin) should be ashamed of herself. I am livid with the experience we had to go through the first week of school. On my first graders first day at Aggie Roberts, my son was missing after school, due to the new principals drop off/pick up changes. No one informed us he was missing until an hour after school, when we were called and told he never made it to the Boys and Girls club! He is 6 years old and was already nervous about attending a new school. I also found out he didn't even get lunch that day. No one showed him how the lunch process worked. We were told during open house there would be people assisting the kids during the day to make sure everything went smoothly. I understand there are hiccups that can happen the first day of school, but this disgusted me. In addition we went to the school the next morning to try to talk to his teacher as well as the principal to sort out what happened, but we were turned away, with the promise of a phone call. We never received that call. Needless to say my son was unenrolled from Aggie Roberts last Friday.

227 Charter Oak St, Henderson, NV  89074
Last modified Aggie Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.