Posted November 23, 2014
New principal new rules and is nothing but chaotic. In the mornings we are not allowed to walk our kids to the building to enter school we have to drop them off only at the gate. After school we have to walk through this one gate where is very crazy and crowded and the parents are trying to pick up their children at their grade level dot. Other than that I really love my girls teachers this year. My second-grader has Mrs. Bosler and she was also her kindergarten teacher. Mrs. Bosler really cares about her students. My fourth-grader has Mrs. Symons who is a really good teacher. I used to really love this school but now it's alright because my second-grader had a bad experience with her first grade teacher last year. But real soon I think I'm going to pull them out of public school and put them in virtual Academy.

Posted September 21, 2014
My child went to Aggie all her elementary school life, and may I say she loved it!! She said her favorite teacher was her fifth grade teacher Mr. Gregory. Everyone thought he was pretty harsh but she learned that if you were a good student, then Mr. Gregory would not have to yell, therefore making him a very good teacher. Aggie Roberts has taught my child everyting she has needed to know for junior high.

Aggie Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2014
This school is a complete disappointment. Several things that have happened this year are unacceptable. The new principal (Deborah Harbin) should be ashamed of herself. I am livid with the experience we had to go through the first week of school. On my first graders first day at Aggie Roberts, my son was missing after school, due to the new principals drop off/pick up changes. No one informed us he was missing until an hour after school, when we were called and told he never made it to the Boys and Girls club! He is 6 years old and was already nervous about attending a new school. I also found out he didn't even get lunch that day. No one showed him how the lunch process worked. We were told during open house there would be people assisting the kids during the day to make sure everything went smoothly. I understand there are hiccups that can happen the first day of school, but this disgusted me. In addition we went to the school the next morning to try to talk to his teacher as well as the principal to sort out what happened, but we were turned away, with the promise of a phone call. We never received that call. Needless to say my son was unenrolled from Aggie Roberts last Friday.

Posted August 29, 2014
Last year was awesome and my child could read and write full stories and he was in kindergarten! ! This year so far hes come home with no homework and no evidence of advanced learning. His teacher seems very unapproachable and cold. And im an adult so I cant imagine how my child feels. Hes coming home with papers that are tracing the alphabet. So far theyve done ABCD I imagine he'll come home with E and F today. Its just totally unacceptable. He was an advanced Kindergartener and now hes coming home with pre school work. Im soooo disappointed and if this continues by next week I will be raising major issues to light!!

Posted August 27, 2014
This is the 3rd year our family had attended and the last 2 years have been wonderdul. We loved the teachers and the staff and principal, but this year has turned into a chaotic mess with this new principal. The new drop off and pick up rules are absolutely out of control it seems like the rules were changed just because the new principal can change the rules..they do not help ayone not our students not our teachers. Every parent and teacher I have talked to absolutely hate these new procedures. Today I couldnt even make sure my kid got to class he had no idea where he was going and was completely scared...thats not the way I want my kid to start the day..lost and confused... so I urge all the parents who also hate these new procedures to email the principal, and the school board and let them know how unhappy we all are...without happy teachers and parents we will not have a successful school year.

Posted May 02, 2014
My son attends Aggie Roberts Elementary School and he loves it there! It's a great school! The teachers, administration, and all support staff REALLY care about their students!

Aggie Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted January 03, 2014
Worst school ever.I want everybody to know that this school does not care about bully because their own staff are bullies.Like Mr Gregory (5th grade teacher). Angel from the nurse office and Mrs Hilton(music teacher) "This one is the worst" My daughter got sick at the end of the year and when she came back Mr Gregory said The class was quite until you came back,That is not the right way to talk to a kid. My son went to this school from K to 2nd grade and every year I asked every teacher if they have ever noticed that he stutters and just the last one said yes after spring break (almost the end of the year)Because of this little problem a few kids were making fun of him but in this case Mrs Grape talked to the kids and the problem was solved right away. Things happens for a reason now my son is in speech classes and my daughter is an A student again

Posted April 28, 2010
The school is very good. My daughter has learned important skills that will last for life. Her teachers have been very important on her education and influenced her in a very positive way.

Posted November 15, 2009
It is a great school. The teachers are great and the school is very well taken care of.

Posted October 09, 2009
Once again...another great school year.. both my boys have attended aggie roberts since kindergarten ..now they are in middle school..my daughter is in her second year there and i must say ..how pleasing it is for me to have my child attend this school..and yes the principle ..vice principle do know most of the children by name..its a great feeling to pull your car up to the 'kiss and go' lane..and know that your child is in good hands with caring people...and also to the office staff..they are super!!!

Aggie Roberts Elementary School
227 Charter Oak St, Henderson, NV  89074
Last modified Aggie Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aggie Roberts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top