Posted September 08, 2014
Overall we moved to GV because of the schools, we are extremely impressed with our sons vibrant teacher. He is thrilled to come to school and he is more willing to learn. Thank you to Ms. Moas for making our school year fun and a smooth transition. We are blessed :)

Frank S Lamping Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2014
I thought this would be a fantastic school, and for the most part, the staff is great. THE LEADERSHIP Is utterly and rediculously snobbish, insensitive and bossy. If your child has special needs or any thing that could be considered less than perfect, this principal will not want you there and he will be relentless untill you transfer your child elsewhere. My child was singled out, targeted, labeled as trouble, and wound up in severe emotional distress due to the bias against my child by the administration here. It nearly caused a lawsuit. Like I said, I live in this neighborhood and it is a great school if you have enough money and your child is perfect enough. So unimpressed. The environment almost ruined my child who has more than enough challenges without being threatened and treated poorly by adults. It was sad to witness a wonderful staff who were silenced, instructed not to speak to me, etc because of the principal.

Frank S Lamping Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2014
Students who are naturally ahead of most do well here, because they are challenged. If your child has any behavior, social or academic delays than this school is a nightmare.

Posted October 21, 2013
This is a great school. My son has come very far academically. I almost feel like he is in a private school. I love that they have to wear uniforms and are very accountable for their actions.

Posted September 15, 2013
My husband and I are very pleased with the education that our child is receiving at Lamping. This year is off to a great start with Mr. Knudson as our teacher. His humor and challenging work has really inspired my son. He has never enjoyed school as much as he is this year!

Posted March 07, 2013
Amazing! We are having a wonderful second grade year with Ms. Moas! We feel very lucky we have her at Lamping.

Posted October 19, 2012
Frank Lamping is by far the best school my children have attended. The community and parent involvement is amazing and I truly feel that the school cares about the education of the students. The school promotes college even at this level of education which I think is great. My child constantly praises her 2nd grade teacher, Mr. Rapp and she is much more responsive and willing to learn than I have ever seen.

Posted May 21, 2011
Lamping is a wonderful school. There are excellent programs available and the teachers are outstanding. There is great parent involvement as well. Our family couldn't be happier when this school!

Frank S Lamping Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2010

Frank S Lamping Elementary School 0

Posted March 01, 2010
You've hit GOLD if your children are able to attend Lamping. Although the schools here will never compete with high-tax east coast districts, Lamping is the best in Vegas. I'm not sure what will happen now that there is a new Principal, but the roots of Lamping are very strong, the surrounding community is supportive.

Frank S Lamping Elementary School
2551 Summit Grove Dr, Henderson, NV  89012
Last modified Frank S Lamping Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank S Lamping Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews.