Posted January 29, 2015
LMCA is ABSOLUTELY amazing! The teachers and staff love my boys. They care so much of our whole family. I am grateful that we are part of LMCA family, and so thankful that I can drop my boys off to this amazing place and in the hands of these lovely teachers every morning. The "at ease feeling" words can't describe. The "to learn, to laugh, and to love" experience with LMCA money can't buy!

Posted January 28, 2015
I have been attending LMCA for most of my life. This school is a place where you can be YOU and not feel judged or bullied. Each and everyone of us at this school has a story to tell of how God brought us to LMCA. We go out every year for one week on a Christian Mission Trip to 12 places all over the world to serve others. It is my favorite thing we do as a school. It gives us the opportunity to live what we are being taught in the classroom. My parents have sacrificed so much for me to be at LMCA, but they know and I know it is the best investment all around. I have made relationships that will last a lifetime at this school. We are a very close net group more like a family building relationship. The teachers get to know us and teach with love. I know they love their jobs, you can see it and feel it.

Posted January 25, 2015
what can I tell you about LMCA? Well, it's simple- aside from the awesome education, small classes, one on one interaction, biblical word view...LOVE. This school just loves our kids. It is so apparent from a text to check on a sick child to sending a picture when you can't be on a field trip. My kids love going to school and have made lasting relationships that i know will help them in their futures! I LOVE LMCA!

Posted May 07, 2014
1st day at LMCA my son was18 months. He's 6 and in kindergarten. Last summer, we moved to AZ. His current Christian Academy simply lacks what we came to love at LMCA. As a family, we experienced very difficult challenges, including the loss of my son's father when my son was in PK3. The principal and his teachers not only guided my son, but also me, to find peace and a safe place through their incredible support, love, and advice. It made me realize just how important the "Christian" part of education is. Both of us coped better, and I made better choices. Yes, perhaps there is equivalent academics in a public school. I am saddened to hear some families won't be back next year, 1st grade. However, you cannot know the impact of what a child's Christian environment at school will have on their future. My son will face big challenges again - throughout life. I want him to be able to call on his faith as a Christian to help him get through those times. I don't know if we can afford LMCA next year. We are returning to NV, and I will do what I can to have him there. Also, make no mistake, the curriculum is excellent - my son reads at a 2nd-3rd grade level and not because of me.

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA is a place where your whole family can come and be a part of the community. You will not find a better place for your children to grow and experience a wonderful education. My daughter graduated from LMCA in 2011 and my son in 2009.

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA is amazing. The teachers care so much about their students. It really is more then just a place for education. When you are there you're part of a community.

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA has been a huge part of my family. I met my husband there and now my 4 children are able to attend. They look forward to school daily not just because they have been taught to love learning but they truly feel like it is a big family. Just like I did. LMCA has come so very far in the past 24 years. I cannot wait to see what God will do next! WE LOVE LMCA!!!!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA has been such a blessing to me and my children. The teachers and staff are amazing. We spent a couple years in the public school system and there is NO comparison. My kids are excited each and everyday to go to school!

Posted April 08, 2014
Lake Mead Christian Academy is an awesome school! We love the teacher to student ratio. small class size means lots of teacher attention. also a great Community to belong to, makes you feel like family.

Posted January 24, 2014
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! The core values of LOVE SECURITY ACCESSIBILITY QUALITY are held to an extremely high standard.

Lake Mead Christian Academy
540 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson, NV  89015
Last modified Lake Mead Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lake Mead Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 75 reviews. Top