Posted May 07, 2014
1st day at LMCA my son was18 months. He's 6 and in kindergarten. Last summer, we moved to AZ. His current Christian Academy simply lacks what we came to love at LMCA. As a family, we experienced very difficult challenges, including the loss of my son's father when my son was in PK3. The principal and his teachers not only guided my son, but also me, to find peace and a safe place through their incredible support, love, and advice. It made me realize just how important the "Christian" part of education is. Both of us coped better, and I made better choices. Yes, perhaps there is equivalent academics in a public school. I am saddened to hear some families won't be back next year, 1st grade. However, you cannot know the impact of what a child's Christian environment at school will have on their future. My son will face big challenges again - throughout life. I want him to be able to call on his faith as a Christian to help him get through those times. I don't know if we can afford LMCA next year. We are returning to NV, and I will do what I can to have him there. Also, make no mistake, the curriculum is excellent - my son reads at a 2nd-3rd grade level and not because of me.

Posted April 29, 2014
I am alumni and now a parent of LMCA! I love the environment and the teachers are amazing! The focus of academics and the Biblical world view that they teach is so important and I love seeing what my kids come home with! The school's core values of love, security, quality and accessibility are shown daily. I would never choose another place for my children to grow up!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA is a place where your whole family can come and be a part of the community. You will not find a better place for your children to grow and experience a wonderful education. My daughter graduated from LMCA in 2011 and my son in 2009.

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA is amazing. The teachers care so much about their students. It really is more then just a place for education. When you are there you're part of a community.

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA has been a huge part of my family. I met my husband there and now my 4 children are able to attend. They look forward to school daily not just because they have been taught to love learning but they truly feel like it is a big family. Just like I did. LMCA has come so very far in the past 24 years. I cannot wait to see what God will do next! WE LOVE LMCA!!!!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
LMCA has been such a blessing to me and my children. The teachers and staff are amazing. We spent a couple years in the public school system and there is NO comparison. My kids are excited each and everyday to go to school!

Posted April 08, 2014
Lake Mead Christian Academy is an awesome school! We love the teacher to student ratio. small class size means lots of teacher attention. also a great Community to belong to, makes you feel like family.

Posted January 30, 2014
I am so thankful for this amazing school and the staff. They hold a standard for teaching the students about God and how to defend their faith. My children (3) are so excited to go to school. When they were in public school it was like a nightmare everyday preparing them for school. Now they are excited to go and love learning again.

Posted January 24, 2014
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! The core values of LOVE SECURITY ACCESSIBILITY QUALITY are held to an extremely high standard.

Posted December 10, 2013
This school is amazing! I am so happy to be around other christian kids! Although the school may be great, but principal currently there, is not a very kind and welcoming person. That is the only bad thing about the school! LMCA could use a principal that is encourgeing. She is not welcoming and she could work on her people skills.

Lake Mead Christian Academy
540 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson, NV  89015
Last modified Lake Mead Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lake Mead Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 74 reviews. Top