PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted October 09, 2015
They don't give out very much homework - I think this is the way they can make sure their grades are high, even though they don't know the material. They get graded on more in class work and the teachers will give them the answers

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted October 09, 2015
Was not around long enough to find out. so I don't know.Was not around long enough to find out. so I don't know

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted October 09, 2015
No - they don't listen to the students when they talk about others being disrespectful to them.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 09, 2015
The school is very clickish, and if you are not in the right group, you are looked down upon.

GV Christian School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
My Son is in Kindergarten at this School. Teachers are Great! My Son Loves it! So far so good... We will be Enrolling for 1st grade.

GV Christian School 5

Posted February 20, 2014
I have 2 children, both who attend GV Christian School. My daughter is in the 3's program with the pre school and my son has attended GV Christian School since he was in the infant room (Cottontails). He is now in 1st Grade and all I need to say is "WOW"! I am so pleased with the performance, knowledge of God, curriculum and behavior in both of them. They have grown and matured so much and every year I see a huge improvement. All of the teachers have always been loving and caring. My son's Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers (and assistants!!) have all exceeded my expectations! Parent communication is amazing, I love receiving pictures emailed to me and occasionally uploaded on the school website. The school also offers many parent involvement activities, an advanced curriculum and compared to public schools, a SMALLER class size. Here, teachers actually get an assistant, where that is not always the case in public school. I recommend GV Christian School to anyone that would love their child to succeed, have a religious background and get a great, advanced education.

GV Christian School 1

Posted December 07, 2013
My son used to attend GVCS. It was a blessing from Kinder through 5th grade. We then should of left. The leadership, quality and athletics went downhill fast. Luckily we left in 7th grade with 25% of the class as well and found a new home for our. He is playing sports now, has a lunch room to eat everyday hot meals and the administration is kind and warm, and doesn't even need me to pay them for that.

GV Christian School 5

Posted September 08, 2013
Green Valley Christian School is living up to its excellent reputation. My son started second grade here this year, and I cannot believe the consistency, academic expectancy, and values that are being taught. He is being challenged- finally.

GV Christian School 4

Posted July 14, 2013
Great value for a great education. We have been there for 3 years and she is at a grade above reading and math. You will have homework and a longer day ( but that is it use to be going to school from 8-3 not 9-1) they are adding more to the school. I am hoping the middle school adds more sports and gym. They need that badly. Also the teachers are great and always available. The principal and vice principal are always outside greeting parents and kids.

GV Christian School 1

Posted April 11, 2013
Very dis-satified with the education and security at this school! I had my daughter enrolled in an after hour class and another parent was permitted to take my daughter from this class and leave the school grounds without my permission. No one at the front desk asked for a note nor checked the list of possible adults allowed to pick-up my child. The parent did return to the school with my child unharmed but I was scared to death! And, the school failed to accept any blame for the ordeal! If you are considering enrolling your child and would reconsider it. I should have.

711 Valle Verde Court, Henderson, NV  89014