GV Christian School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
My Son is in Kindergarten at this School. Teachers are Great! My Son Loves it! So far so good... We will be Enrolling for 1st grade.

Posted February 20, 2014
I have 2 children, both who attend GV Christian School. My daughter is in the 3's program with the pre school and my son has attended GV Christian School since he was in the infant room (Cottontails). He is now in 1st Grade and all I need to say is "WOW"! I am so pleased with the performance, knowledge of God, curriculum and behavior in both of them. They have grown and matured so much and every year I see a huge improvement. All of the teachers have always been loving and caring. My son's Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers (and assistants!!) have all exceeded my expectations! Parent communication is amazing, I love receiving pictures emailed to me and occasionally uploaded on the school website. The school also offers many parent involvement activities, an advanced curriculum and compared to public schools, a SMALLER class size. Here, teachers actually get an assistant, where that is not always the case in public school. I recommend GV Christian School to anyone that would love their child to succeed, have a religious background and get a great, advanced education.

Posted September 08, 2013
Green Valley Christian School is living up to its excellent reputation. My son started second grade here this year, and I cannot believe the consistency, academic expectancy, and values that are being taught. He is being challenged- finally.

GV Christian School 4

Posted July 14, 2013
Great value for a great education. We have been there for 3 years and she is at a grade above reading and math. You will have homework and a longer day ( but that is it use to be going to school from 8-3 not 9-1) they are adding more to the school. I am hoping the middle school adds more sports and gym. They need that badly. Also the teachers are great and always available. The principal and vice principal are always outside greeting parents and kids.

Posted April 11, 2013
Very dis-satified with the education and security at this school! I had my daughter enrolled in an after hour class and another parent was permitted to take my daughter from this class and leave the school grounds without my permission. No one at the front desk asked for a note nor checked the list of possible adults allowed to pick-up my child. The parent did return to the school with my child unharmed but I was scared to death! And, the school failed to accept any blame for the ordeal! If you are considering enrolling your child and would reconsider it. I should have.

Posted January 31, 2013
When choosing a school for my daughter I had several things I wanted for my child. First and foremost, I wanted a great education without going bankrupt. Secondly, as a single mother relying on " before and after school care", the school needed to be a place I felt my daughter would be safe and enjoy ( for 9+ hours/day ). The safe key staff is uncomparable!!! They take care of these children, play with them, teach them, mentor them, and love them! The teachers, TA's are approachable, answer questions, and truly care about your child.This school offers specials such as: art, computer, music, and PE. There are also a lot of field trips which are great - it gives the parent an opportunity to meet other parents, classmates, and teachers while learning. The Principal and Vice Principal are very involved in the school. They know each child by name (not just a few...all of them), they know the parents. Every morning both are outside greeting the parents, and children with a friendly smile. Green Valley Christian School has proven to be the BEST choice for us. I would highly recommend it. The personal attention and family atmosphere while getting a superior education is PRICELESS!

Posted December 03, 2012
This school appears to be overcrowded. There is a TA but this does not make up for the large class sizes. Comparable to public school. No good sports opportunities. Has religion but we need more than this to succeed.

Posted December 03, 2012
I agree. I have one in K and one in 1st grade. The pre k and k teachers are very loving but this does not make up for the outrageous class sizes. Unless your kids are all academic then there is really nothing else as sports are not important here. There are some very comperable public schools out there that you dont have to pay for.

Posted August 23, 2012
From the moment my husband and I walked into the school, we knew this is exactly where our daughter needed to be. From the principal to the teachers and staff all I have to say is well done! Yes, tuition is kind of pricy, but for my daughter to be coming home everyday after school so excited to be going back, it is well worth it. Everyone there always greets each parent. I would highly recommend this school. Take a free tour of the school, you will LOVE IT! The part I LOVE the most as well, is they welcome parents to be involved and interact with your child! What schools allows that?

GV Christian School 2

Posted July 10, 2012
My daughter used to attend GVCS, and we were happy while she was there. Due to the economy I had to change schools. It was then that I found my child who was getting A's and B's in all subjects was 6 months to a year BEHIND in all subjects. It was very dissappointing to say the least. I had to hire an outside tutor to bring her up to grade level. After payings as much as I did, expecting her to be above grade level as advertised, this was overly annoying. All the teachers that we had were amazing, but even with the TAs in the classroom I think they are overwhelmed with class size.

GV Christian School