PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hih ihih hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi heyyyyy

My 3 kids have been going here since preschool and we all love it! They are now in 5th, 4th and 1st grades. The tuition is reasonable and the education is superb!

First let me say the elementary school principal is GREAT. She understands how kids learn, grow and develop. We attended the elementary school for two years before moving to the Jr/Sr High. The Jr/Sr High principal should NEVER be allowed near children. She has no concept of how kids learn, she has no idea how to be an administrator. She is a dictator who doesn't have a clue what she is doing. Her arbitrary rules and selective reinforcement caused my child so much distress that she began talking of death. Don't send your middle and senior high schoolers here unless you're fond of cliques, bullying, poor leadership and an environment that sets kids up to have their self esteem crushed!!!

Amount of homework: Disagree

They don't give out very much homework - I think this is the way they can make sure their grades are high, even though they don't know the material. They get graded on more in class work and the teachers will give them the answers

I have 2 children, both who attend GV Christian School. My daughter is in the 3's program with the pre school and my son has attended GV Christian School since he was in the infant room (Cottontails). He is now in 1st Grade and all I need to say is "WOW"! I am so pleased with the performance, knowledge of God, curriculum and behavior in both of them. They have grown and matured so much and every year I see a huge improvement. All of the teachers have always been loving and caring. My son's Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers (and assistants!!) have all exceeded my expectations! Parent communication is amazing, I love receiving pictures emailed to me and occasionally uploaded on the school website. The school also offers many parent involvement activities, an advanced curriculum and compared to public schools, a SMALLER class size. Here, teachers actually get an assistant, where that is not always the case in public school. I recommend GV Christian School to anyone that would love their child to succeed, have a religious background and get a great, advanced education.

My son used to attend GVCS. It was a blessing from Kinder through 5th grade. We then should of left. The leadership, quality and athletics went downhill fast. Luckily we left in 7th grade with 25% of the class as well and found a new home for our. He is playing sports now, has a lunch room to eat everyday hot meals and the administration is kind and warm, and doesn't even need me to pay them for that.

Green Valley Christian School is living up to its excellent reputation. My son started second grade here this year, and I cannot believe the consistency, academic expectancy, and values that are being taught. He is being challenged- finally.

Great value for a great education. We have been there for 3 years and she is at a grade above reading and math. You will have homework and a longer day ( but that is it use to be going to school from 8-3 not 9-1) they are adding more to the school. I am hoping the middle school adds more sports and gym. They need that badly. Also the teachers are great and always available. The principal and vice principal are always outside greeting parents and kids.

Very dis-satified with the education and security at this school! I had my daughter enrolled in an after hour class and another parent was permitted to take my daughter from this class and leave the school grounds without my permission. No one at the front desk asked for a note nor checked the list of possible adults allowed to pick-up my child. The parent did return to the school with my child unharmed but I was scared to death! And, the school failed to accept any blame for the ordeal! If you are considering enrolling your child and would reconsider it. I should have.

When choosing a school for my daughter I had several things I wanted for my child. First and foremost, I wanted a great education without going bankrupt. Secondly, as a single mother relying on " before and after school care", the school needed to be a place I felt my daughter would be safe and enjoy ( for 9+ hours/day ). The safe key staff is uncomparable!!! They take care of these children, play with them, teach them, mentor them, and love them! The teachers, TA's are approachable, answer questions, and truly care about your child.This school offers specials such as: art, computer, music, and PE. There are also a lot of field trips which are great - it gives the parent an opportunity to meet other parents, classmates, and teachers while learning. The Principal and Vice Principal are very involved in the school. They know each child by name (not just a few...all of them), they know the parents. Every morning both are outside greeting the parents, and children with a friendly smile. Green Valley Christian School has proven to be the BEST choice for us. I would highly recommend it. The personal attention and family atmosphere while getting a superior education is PRICELESS!

Last modified GV Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12