Bad
Good

Posted November 25, 2014
I am always going to be grateful for this school, and that, it was the place where my little one started his educational first steps. His preschool teacher was and is awesome! I was so happy she was bilingual. My boy still talks about her. Great school, good programs and strategies. Happy and friendly staff. Sad we moved :(

Posted August 26, 2014
lorna > Kesterson School is very nice, well kept up the office staff very freindly go out their way to help you! the teachers very nice there has been new teachers now for Sep 2014, they seem nice caring.the pricipal how ever needs to improve her attituide with teachers. i hope she has improve !

Lorna J Kesterson Elementary School 2

Posted July 03, 2014
My kids used to love Kesterson but this last school year they lost their love for this school and so did I ! The new Principal cut out so many things and it disappointed my kids so much ! As a parent I never see the Principal around and when I do she walks around like she's to good to speak to anyone . There are some good things about this school like most of the Teachers are great and the P.T.A is also great but other than that this school is no good ! So glad my kids will not be at this school anymore and will be attending a much better school with an amazing Principal !

Lorna J Kesterson Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
We got a new principal a couple of years ago, she has changed a few things and making the teachers feel under appreciated. Teachers are awesome and go above and beyond. My kids have never had a bad teacher. They did a fun run this year and the pta have put on fun things. Great school!

Posted November 26, 2013
great awesome fantastic school staff is the best NO BULLYING and my daughter LOVES this school although she is in fifth grade she wants to stay here forever

Posted October 24, 2013
This is the best elementary school, has a great set of teachers and the GATE program teacher is awesome.

Posted June 03, 2013
All of the Staff and Students ALWAYS welcome one another! The C.A.R.I.N.G Coyotes are always helping eachother and encouraging eachother so that everyone is HAPPY

Posted August 06, 2012
My children have attended Kesterson since 2009 and they absolutely love it! We as their parents have been very pleased with the staff there. The principle is great, the office staff is very friendly and has always been helpful when needed. The teachers so far have been outstanding with our children we have not had any issues or dislikes from our kiddos. Thanks Kesterson staff keep up the good work! We look forward to many more years to come!!

Posted June 09, 2011
I would truely recommend this school. I have 2 kids that go there now and I really love it. The teachers and the staff at this school are wonderful. Its sad that my kids have to go to a different school next school year but I hope their new school is as better as Kesterson...

Lorna J Kesterson Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2011
We sent our child to this school for only 1/2 the school year. We transferred to a different school because this school was absolutely deplorable. The front office staff was very friendly, but that's where the kindness ended. The teacher literally yelled at the students daily, showed no concern for my child's safety, and obviously was miserable with her job. The principal had the audacity to RPC my child for "gang related activity" in 1st Grade when my child was defending himself from a bully. How it was that he got in trouble for being bullied was beyond my comprehension. When we asked her about it in the conference she refused to acknowledge the facts of the case. Ridiculous. I recently spoke with another parent who pulled her child from the school for the EXACT same reason - her son was bullied and he was RPC'ed because he was taller than the other child so therefor was at fault. I don't know what the deal is there with the administration but they are seriously missing the mark. While attending that school, we had so many problems with our son's attitude regarding school - he was miserable. I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone!

Lorna J Kesterson Elementary School
231 Bailey Island Dr, Henderson, NV  89074
Last modified Lorna J Kesterson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.