PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Black Mountain Academy has moved to 980 American Pacific #104 Henderson, NV 89014 and is a wonderful school.

Extremely disappointed..... I paid them to educate my child. When I enrolled him in public school he was a FULL YEAR behind. I had to hire a tutor to get him caught up. He had straight A's at their so-called school. Check credentials... only one of the teachers has a bachelor's degree.

My daughter and I moved out here several years ago. She was going into 1st grade at the time. Due to the fact that I did not know much about the school system here and really didn't hear great things about the public school system, I looked at Black Mountain Christian Academy. It was a wonderful experience. Location was great and the Principal of the School really worked with me and my finances to allow the enrollment of my child. I have had my daughter in a previous Christian School which was also a great experience so I knew after meeting Mrs. B and other staff members that she would fit right in. With God being included in her everyday curriculum and alot of love from Sharon and others she excelled! Please remember that looks are deceiving. So when you drive by be sure to stop in if your looking for a great school who teach kids how to be great people.

Quite disappointing actually. The consistency is lacking, supervision is basically older students watching younger students, inexperienced staff, under-educated teachers, not enought to do to keep the students interested, students seem bored, lethargic and there is just not enough growth, not enough students of the same age/grade for making friends and sharing experiences. Favoratism is rampid and unless you shove yourself into the fold you get let out.

Both of my kids have attended this school this kindergarten now one is a junior and the other is a sophmore the staff is warm and caring and it has a real family feel to it.

Last modified Black Mountain Academy & Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-12