Henderson, NV

Posted December 06, 2006

Posted July 06, 2006
Have done our research on private schools and this school can not be beat. The staff and administration are geninuely caring and create a very loving environment for learning. Ownership is on the premises and understands what parents are seeking in private education. This is the most secure facility for safety and privacy in the valley. Our children have thrived in this learning atmosphere. Our children have become leaders with this foundational based educational approach. Can't say enough about how greatful we are that we have discovered Hillcrest Academy!

Posted March 23, 2006
My daughter transferred into the preK class with Mrs. Whited. We could not be more pleased. In the first 2 months, she started reading sight words, and now 7 months later reading multi sylable words. My expections were far exceeded by the allowance for students to learn at their level and interest. In addition, the curriculum allows students to be kids with imagination time and play periods. I could not be more happy.

Posted March 16, 2006
My Son attended Hillcrest in pre-school and is now in the 5th grade at Lamping. Hillcrest gave him an exceptional start. When he started public school he was so far advanced and has been ever since. We could not afford to carry on but, we are so grateful for the beginning foundation. Thank you Hillcrest. I plan on sending my two little ones as well.

Posted January 18, 2006
My husband and I wanted pre-school to be a positive experience for our son. Hillcrest has proven to be the best choice! A wonderful school, great faculty. The parents are all very involved. My son loves school , He started at 3yrs old, and is now in his 2nd year of pre-school. He adores his teacher this year , and did so last year as well. We are so pleased to know we have made the best choice in choosing Hillcrest Academy!

Posted November 03, 2005
We transferred our daughter to Hillcrest Academy this year after being very unhappy with the public school system. What a difference! The curriculum & education the children receive is leaps & bounds ahead of the public schools, and our daughter LOVES to go to school. Parents are all very involved & willing to help the school any way they can. Wonderful school, great faculty, we are very satisfied.

Hillcrest Academy