Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted August 29, 2015
No because of what I have experience I will give bad review of this school

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 29, 2015
No because of what whole day Kender garden teacher Peterson say to me I don't feel

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

No I don't because I just don't feel it never since 8-21-15 when I first Cme

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 29, 2015
The teacher name Peterson she's whole day kindergarten not honest to me when I politely and nicely ask her question

Glen C. Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2015
The administration, leadership, teachers are great. My daughter started 1st grade here and she was lucky to get a great teacher, Mrs. Buldoc. Her class was 20 kids and we had some pretty involved parents, that makes a difference to the teachers load and the kids learn more. The schools PTA is very active and encourages parents to get involved. Overall we had a good experience. I would wish for a bit more academics but it's hard for teachers to move curriculum faster as there are those kids that didn't do kindergarten and were too behind. My daughter came from a private school so she was ahead but she still improved and learned, we also do work at home just like all the other top students in her class. The public system can only do so much academically, it's up to the parent to spend a little bit of time w the kids to get them ahead. Overall it was good enough that we decided we are not going back to the private school which we loved but financially was tough. The school is big on Kindness and respect towards one another. As far as I could tell there was no bullying and the kids and parents were very friendly.

Posted April 23, 2015
My son loves Glen C Taylor School. And we all love this school. He has been in this school since 2nd grade. We are lucky that we found this school after took my son out of private school.... Highly recommended !! This year he get brand-new teacher for 4th grade. Mrs.Pritchett. She is amazing. Highly recommended !!

Posted March 11, 2015
My daughter is in 1st grade and absolutely loves the school. Her teacher Ms Billette is awesome. Thank You for all the work that you are doing with the kids. My daughter cant wait to go to school everyday.

Glen C. Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2015
This is school is not friendly with kids who struggle. I had my child there for 2 years and she was not striving and got no help. Additionally, we did not receive much information about programs, sports or field trips. This school fails on a level of communication that is key to the success of your child. The staff was very hands off.

Glen C. Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
This school is terrible. I had my son enrolled last year for 2nd grade. The teacher refused to help us when we asked for additional resources or help or to get together to discuss his failing english grades after she was late getting grades to us and gave us no warning that he was failing until then. We would spend hours with him on homework and weekends with no help from her. Additionally, we came to pick him up once and they had lost him and he didn't reappear for over 20 minutes and the teacher had no idea that he had ever left her presence! My friend walked straight through the office and into the school once without knowing any of the staff or having anybody ask her who she was! Our son failed the second grade and could have easily been kidnapped. Additionally, they offer no talent show or any medium like that which I though was odd.

Posted October 07, 2013
I really enjoy this school. My 9 year old has been here since kindergarten and he has enjoyed every year. Next year, our youngest son will start kindergarten and we are sure he will have the same enjoyable experience.

2655 Siena Heights Dr, Henderson, NV  89052
Last modified Glen C. Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.