Bad
Good

i love this school so much it is the best school i have ever been to

This is our 5th year at Burkholder and we currently have a 6th grader. Our older two children had very positive experiences while attending BMS. They are truly a team and work together with parents to ensure the students succeed. They are akways looking for ways to improve even when test scores are high. They have high expectations and rigor for the students. The school also recognizes how important it is to recognize student achievements and accomplishments. They also offer fabulous band, orchestra and choir programs as well as a large amount of after school activities for the students.

I am an eighth grader at Burkholder Middle School. Our campus is beautiful (: So far the BEST school i have been to.

Because the are a very interactive school, and they have a lot of school activities for both the child and the parent!!

The teachers love the job and it show with the attention and care that they give to all of the students.

I recently attended this school and loved it! The teachers are there for us the students, and there are fair rules and regulations. It's a beautiful school, and very easy to navigate around. I had no difficulty finding my classes.

This was my daughters first year at Burkholder and she loved it. The teachers are great. Comming from Arizona last year we weren't sure what to expect. Thumbs up to the staff at Burkholder. Have a great summer.

Hi!!! I am a 8th grader. I currently reside in Henderson Nevada. Attending a wonderful school, that school is Burkholder. I love this school it has lots of activities for kids to play and enjoy. I am on the lady JAG's Basketball team, I love the support of the principal, the vice principal and the dean. They mostly come to every game!! I am excited to attend here and sad to leave next year. If you are moving to Henderson I reccomend this school. Go Lady Jags Whoooo! (and boy jags :) ) !!!

I am in 7th grade and I feel that I am excepted for who I am not wat i belive in Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son is in the 6th grade. He is doing very well and is very happy with this school. No problems with any of the staff. Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly.

Last modified Lyal Burkholder Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.