K-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)

Dj's Community Christian Academy 1

Posted September 18, 2015
We would have been better off sending our children to puppy daycare, cheaper than DJ's and they don't bark and yell like deb does. Worst wanna be school in Vegas! DJ's gives A's like Obama gives food stamps.yet parents love the school because their kid is straight A's...wake up people, they just want your monthly tuition,

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted September 18, 2015
Not even licensed by State of Nevada,all teachers are hired off the street,I don't even think they went thru background checks

Dj's Community Christian Academy 5

Posted September 11, 2015
I went to this school when I was younger pre-school till 2nd grade. When I was kindergarten I was reading at a 2nd grade level. I'm now 13. But when I went to this school the teachers and staff were great and every single one of us was treated like family. This school taught me so much and I thank the teachers there for teaching me about God and for the education I got when I was there.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 06, 2015
The teachers and support staff are amazing. They are patient but firm and consistent with all of the kids.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 06, 2015
There is only reading homework. The teachers teach in class for a full eight hours. When I inquired to the amount of homework my children would have I was told none. The response was we teach in the classroom.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 06, 2015
I feel the educators empower the kids to make their own choices. They praise and reward good behavior.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 06, 2015
Again being a Christian school and learning the ways of God and Jesus my kids are very well rounded little people.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 06, 2015
Being a Christian school children are learning about God, morals and values. They are learning at home and it is being reinforced and taught in school as well, something public schools lack.

Dj's Community Christian Academy 5

Posted August 06, 2015
Both of my children went to the daycare and are now attending the academy. My son can read at a second grade level and write in cursive and just completed kindergarten. I love the administration, teachers and all of the staff. This school is wonderful and they treat my children and I like family not a number or a paycheck!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 14, 2015
My son had an excellent experience at Djs. He learned some very traditional learning standards and currently tested as advanced for a public school. He reads 1st and 2nd grade books and can write in cursive. He knows the pledge of allegiance and who God is. Every school struggles financially whether it's private or public. It's important to not place blame on all of the teachers. We are in full control of our children's education. We have choices. Schools just teach the foundation, we as parents build the walls. Thanks to DJ's, they did a great job with my son. I highly recommend this school.

95 South Arroyo Grande Boulevard, Henderson, NV  89012
Last modified Dj's Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Dj's Community Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top