Henderson, NV
Before care: Yes

Dj's Community Christian Academy 1

Posted November 03, 2014
Not worth the money, look into it, park and wait for school to be dismissed, ask parents how they feel. I had both my children there for a year, paying these people more then twenty thousand dollars for their education. They dont care about your children or if they are TRULY learning. We bought the fraudulent reviews written by family members and the secretary of the school. The proof of who these people really are is the fact that they cannot keep teachers working there. They underpay them and treat them horribly. They have lost more then half dozen teachers in less then 18 months. Bottom line is that this is not a good school. It is not worth the money spent. While there are no perfect people, these folks have shown time and again how very un Christian they are. I would not put my children back there if they paid me to do it. Look around, for the same exact money or less, you can give your children a much better school.

Dj's Community Christian Academy 1

Posted June 08, 2014
Do not send your child to this school they are very money hungry and will falsify grades to keep parents happy. If you do send your child here make sure you look at all the paperwork your child brings home. Ask questions. The administration belittles teachers in front of the children. The teachers dump the kids desk on the floor if the desk is disorganized

Posted April 29, 2014
This school is the best I have experienced any where! I am so happy I found this place. It is not just a school but a community! Year round there is always something happening in school, and other parents are involved with birthday's, etc. This is the best place for my kids to learn!!

Posted April 15, 2014
I did a tour of the school during their after school program was in session. The school was clean and the kids were having so much fun on the playground. I had several students come up and introduce themselves and ask questions about my kid (who wasn't with me at the time). I admit was pleasantly surprised at the genuine interest the students took in me and my kid. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The level of classwork the kids were doing was considerably more challenging than what my daughter is doing at her charter school. I came back with my daughter to show her the school and within five minutes she was playing with the kids on the playground. We signed her up for the summer camp and can't wait for school to start in the fall.

Posted October 10, 2013
I toured this school UN announced and have to say, they are legit. The teachers are amazing, working with small class sizes they are able to give the personal attention - which I feel lacks in other schools- EVEN other private schools. The kids are happy, the staff is friendly, the facility is clean, orderly and family-oriented. My review= 2 thumbs up!

Posted March 10, 2010
Finding a good Christian School in LasVegas was hard til we found DJ's Christian Academy. We are soo glad to have found a school that values education, bible study, and each individual student. There aren't any sports here but having a computer and library room for the kindergarteners is great. The Kindergarten teacher Mrs. V is just superb with the children and getting the most out of each child. My child comes home daily singing Bible songs, talking about how much fun he had, and teaching me something new that he learned. My baby is reading, writing, and adding double digit numbers in his head...WOW I just love DJ's and Mrs. V.

Posted April 09, 2008
It was a tough decision, private school versus public school. I spent many hours doing research. Now that my daughter has completed kindergarten, I am certain I made the best decision with private school and with the school I chose. DJ's Academy has proven to be a positive and wonderful experience for my daughter both academically and socially. When compared with the CCSD kindergarten benchmarks, the students in the kindergarten class have met them AND BEYOND! I have no doubt that the high academic success will continue. Her kindergarten teacher had no problem adjusting the curriculum for her high achieving students in order to advance their learning. Although tuition is steep, I highly recommend DJ's Academy.

Dj's Community Christian Academy
95 South Arroyo Grande Boulevard, Henderson, NV  89012
Last modified Dj's Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Dj's Community Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top