Posted September 27, 2013
Robert Taylor Elementary. I have friends who have children attending or attended this school. The parents and students both liked the school and enjoyed the teaches. It's nice it's close to a church and God. Since the new one was built it has certainly improved the neighborhood. After school programs are outstanding.

Posted August 16, 2013
I love the zumba and breakfast program that allows all to eat, no matter of income, and the teachers are loving....

Posted October 11, 2010
This school is one of the best. I moved into this area just so my kids could go to this school.

Robert L Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2007
I have 2 grandsons at Robert Taylor. Ms Black has been a great encouragement to one, Seems that the programs for reading and getting our youth ready for Jr High are in place, we appreciate that effort. Thank-you staff at Robert Taylor for looking out after the most inportant resource we have. Our Children!

Posted February 20, 2007
This school has it's good and bad points. While the school's overall test scores are not as good as other schools, it's programs are extraordinary! Since it is a Title I school, it gets special funding for things like it's reading program. The school also offers amazing after-school programs such as science club, karaoke, chess club, etc. Some of the programs are backed by the Boys and Girls Club. Events such as Family Literacy Night seem to help bring about a lot of family involvement. The community as a whole takes a role in helping the school and it's students as well. The school is constantly receiving donations such as bicycles, backpacks, new clothing, food, etc. The one problem I have with the school is their tolerance of gang violence. My son has been in more than one encounter where little or nothing was done. Overall, the school is great though!

Robert L Taylor Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2003
I have put two children thru Taylor and now have another going there. When Mr. Ochoa was the principal there was a caring attitude that surrounded the school. This I think is one of best schools in Clark County, with one exception the principal that is there now plays favoritism toward the students. Are children are in school for apprx. 6 hrs per day and they need discipline as well as encouragement. Most of the parents that have students at Taylor are single parents, they need to know that they have an alliance within the school system. I still believe Robert Taylor is one of the best schools in Clark County and I will continue my support long after my children are gone from there.

Robert L Taylor Elementary School
144 Westminster Way, Henderson, NV  89015
Last modified Robert L Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert L Taylor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top