Indian Springs Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2012
The teachers are good and the class sizes are small, but it's obvious the teachers don't like each other. There's always bickering and arguing going on over petty things. I like the quality of education in the classroom,but my son picks up on the other stuff too and I don't care for it. They need to grow up and be professional.

Indian Springs Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2009

Indian Springs Elementary School 2

Posted March 16, 2004
This school is so much less! I left a charter school and my children were testing 1 to 2 grades in advance of current grade level. I knew they would be setting around for awhile? But they are learing from old out dated books. An average of 10 years out dated text books. The level is horrible. They are not getting an education they are getting babysat! Children will proform up to the level what they are given, never underestimate a childs mind they someday will lead this nation. But not anyone from a school like this one. These children look forward to a life of flipping bugers and bagging someones food. Please care about our kids they deserve it. I would like to see this school get better books and higher levels of education for these kids. The teachers and office staff seem to be ok some are outstanding.

Indian Springs Elementary School
400 Sky Rd, Indian Springs, NV  89018
Last modified Indian Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Indian Springs Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top