Las Vegas, NV

Ruth Fyfe Elementary School 2

Posted September 13, 2013
Bad school my son was bullied there and was afraid to go to school. Asked the principal to change him classes since he was terrified to go and refused to do it. She seems to promote bullying since she said he needs to be strong BS!!

Ruth Fyfe Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2013
Is a great school but I wish they can have less student For one teacher.

Posted August 08, 2011
i totally loved this school my son learned so much the teachers are awesome :) and i know love the fact that they wear a school uniform

Posted January 16, 2009

Ruth Fyfe Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2007
The teachers are caring enough, but they don't seem to be organized enough, or something. Also the violence among the kids is rediculous! My son is in the nurse's everyday for something. It always happens during recess. My son says that the monitors don't pay much attention.

Posted March 01, 2004
My children have attended this school for two years now and I must say I love the staff. We feel welcomed because the office staff know my self and husband as well as my children by our name. The last school they attended none of the staff knew our names like that. Thats impressive! The classrooms are set up so kids want to go in and learn. I like the teachers there alot, they communicate with you regarding your childs progress. They take time to work with you and the kids. I've never seen a principal appear to be so involved with the kids as Mr. Wingett and my kids are always proud when they talk of him. The kids look forward to receiving the little incentives they can earn for good behavior and completing assignments. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants 'the small town like hospitality ' you feel from this school.

Ruth Fyfe Elementary School
4101 West Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89107
Last modified Ruth Fyfe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruth Fyfe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top