Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My daughter is being bullied now and what's being done? NOTHING because even after consequences he's still bullying my child!

I love the office workers , very helpful . How ever my niece birthday is coming up and it was told to her mother that she couldn't provide the class with pizza minus the party , simply because my niece doesn't eat sweets . We we're told they have holiday parties only . As if my nieces birthday isn't special enough ? I was proud that my niece was opening up due to her bein overly shy , but when I learned of the unfortunate strict rules from the New principal I was enraged . I've never in life heard of such a rule , and the excuse and the authority that she's giving out seems to be more of a power trip .

Bad school my son was bullied there and was afraid to go to school. Asked the principal to change him classes since he was terrified to go and refused to do it. She seems to promote bullying since she said he needs to be strong BS!!

Is a great school but I wish they can have less student For one teacher.

i totally loved this school my son learned so much the teachers are awesome :) and i know love the fact that they wear a school uniform

The teachers are caring enough, but they don't seem to be organized enough, or something. Also the violence among the kids is rediculous! My son is in the nurse's everyday for something. It always happens during recess. My son says that the monitors don't pay much attention.

Last modified Ruth Fyfe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.