Las Vegas, NV

Posted September 02, 2013
I have say Vail Pittman was a great experience for me. I went to Pittman from 1-5 now Im 22. I was a straight A student and I enjoyed going to school everyday. I admired all my teachers. They were all extremely deticated and loved what they did. Every year I was lucky enough to have a passionate teacher that made learning fun. I feel like it helped prepare me for middle school, high school and life. I have some of my fodest memories at this school. I made lifetime friends and had great experiences every year. I believe that the staff in this school is carefully selected. This school thrives on passion and dedication. I glad I was able to be part of the Pather family.

Posted August 04, 2013
A great school with excellent and dedicated teachers. My son went to Vail Pittman Elementary and went on the Hyde Park Middle School, he is now attending West Tech Career and Technology High School. I believe that Vail Pittman has the primary basis to help their students rise above the stereo types. I am more than grateful for the attention that my daughter also receives at Vail Pittman. I am also very thankful that my daughter was able to receive speech therapy through the school in kindergarten and 1st grade. My daughter will be starting 4th grade this fall, she is more than excited . My daughter is also a gate student like my son, It really does warm my heart to know that there are such caring teachers here at this school my daughter loves Ms. Nowak and even though Ms. Phipps is no longer her 1st and 2nd grade teacher she continues to have a close relationship with her. Ms. Web was also a great help to my daughters speech therapy . I love that our principal has a great interest in education and wants to see her kids succeed . Overall I think it is a wonderful school , I just wish the kids could get a little more recess time, Kids aren't as healthy as they used to be.

Posted August 29, 2011
I'm a proud parent of a straight A student at Vail Pittman. My son is happy and likes going to school everyday! His kindergarten teacher really made an impression on him and would like to become a teacher one day. The only thing I did not like is the changing of principals!

Posted August 13, 2007

Posted September 09, 2005
My son is in 2nd grade and on his 2nd year here. The teacher he has now is very well organize and knows what's best. This is the best elementary so far for us. Next year, I will most definetly register my Twins. Great education. Thank you, Linda

Vail Pittman Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2005
Vail Pittman is a really great school.Both of my daughters have gone to the school,and love it tremendously.I feel very comfortable with the safety measures the staff take concerning the pupils.And I'm pleased with the acedemic preformence the school's teachers provide.My youngest daughter is currently in the G.A.T.E. program and shows great excitment with the activeites it provides.

Posted February 17, 2005
This is by far the best elementary school that I have encountered in quite a while. Both the quality of the academics and the teachers is outstanding. The extracuricular activites are gret and realy give the kids something to look forward to. The Principal is the nicest most approachable person that I have met. keep up the good work!

Posted January 14, 2005
Vail Pittman reminds me of my elementary school. Great extracurricular as well as academic programs. GATE program is an excellant way to expand on a childs learning abilities. My daughter has expressed that the teachers are the most attentive and caring she has ever met. After meeting the teachers for myself, I must agree with her.

Vail Pittman Elementary School
6333 Fargo Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89107
Last modified Vail Pittman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vail Pittman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top