Bad
Good

I have say Vail Pittman was a great experience for me. I went to Pittman from 1-5 now Im 22. I was a straight A student and I enjoyed going to school everyday. I admired all my teachers. They were all extremely deticated and loved what they did. Every year I was lucky enough to have a passionate teacher that made learning fun. I feel like it helped prepare me for middle school, high school and life. I have some of my fodest memories at this school. I made lifetime friends and had great experiences every year. I believe that the staff in this school is carefully selected. This school thrives on passion and dedication. I glad I was able to be part of the Pather family.

A great school with excellent and dedicated teachers. My son went to Vail Pittman Elementary and went on the Hyde Park Middle School, he is now attending West Tech Career and Technology High School. I believe that Vail Pittman has the primary basis to help their students rise above the stereo types. I am more than grateful for the attention that my daughter also receives at Vail Pittman. I am also very thankful that my daughter was able to receive speech therapy through the school in kindergarten and 1st grade. My daughter will be starting 4th grade this fall, she is more than excited . My daughter is also a gate student like my son, It really does warm my heart to know that there are such caring teachers here at this school my daughter loves Ms. Nowak and even though Ms. Phipps is no longer her 1st and 2nd grade teacher she continues to have a close relationship with her. Ms. Web was also a great help to my daughters speech therapy . I love that our principal has a great interest in education and wants to see her kids succeed . Overall I think it is a wonderful school , I just wish the kids could get a little more recess time, Kids aren't as healthy as they used to be.

I'm a proud parent of a straight A student at Vail Pittman. My son is happy and likes going to school everyday! His kindergarten teacher really made an impression on him and would like to become a teacher one day. The only thing I did not like is the changing of principals!

Last modified Vail Pittman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.