Bertha Ronzone Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2013
Mr. Perkins made a huge difference in my sons kindergarten experience and I am forever grateful to him. My son wants him for first grade as well. It's not possible but if it were, I'd definately request him. Thank you Mr. Perkins you are a rock star!!!

Posted June 17, 2012
I would just like to say that there are 2 female kindergarden teachers who love their job and what they do my daughter attended her first year of school here and I must say that coming into a new school year with different core standards for the students made a quite challenging time those two teachers made it look so simple by the way they handled themselves and how they taught their classes thank you again for giving a parent piece of mind knowing that my daughter was being taken care of by a couple of teachers who really love their job

Bertha Ronzone Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
I was sad to see the last principal go, but I know things change. The students' scores keep improving with the lack of funding from the school district. Thank goodness our children have such great teachers.

Bertha Ronzone Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2009
This is my son's 3rd year at Ronzone, and things just keep getting better every year. His teacher's have been awesome. I know their test scores are a little below average, but with so many kids that don't speak english very well, what can you expect.

Bertha Ronzone Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2008

Bertha Ronzone Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2008
Great school they have fullday Kindergarden program. They have very good teachers. I am so happy my kid is starting to write and read.

Posted October 24, 2007
great school they have a free preschool program and the staff is great.

Posted February 24, 2006

Bertha Ronzone Elementary School
5701 Stacey Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified Bertha Ronzone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bertha Ronzone Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top