Las Vegas, NV

Vegas Verdes Elementary School 1

Posted July 01, 2013
Refused to release my child's records after I pulled him out of this horrible stressful school.So many incidents happened here that caused my child & I a lot of heartaches The principal prides her staff on being disrespectful and unhelpful. If u can avoid this school area please do I can't write the details for fear of repercussions.But I will say this ...If you want your child held against you for certain information sign your child up asap if you want the best for your child avoid this place

Vegas Verdes Elementary School 5

Posted November 14, 2008

Vegas Verdes Elementary School
4000 El Parque Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89102
Last modified Vegas Verdes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vegas Verdes Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top