Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

2 yrs ago my daughter was jumped, the teachers watched and did nothing! They didn't call me at work! The babysitter called to meet her at the hospital, my daughter suffered a concussion, a broken nose, bruises up and down her body and still never did I receive a phone call from them! I had to go down there and they made me wake like it wasn't important to them whatsoever! I asked for a district exception and they refused it! This school needs to be shut down!

They are trying to improve the education standards by making this a steam academy. So maybe next year we will have even a better rating.

Develops character: Disagree

when I went to the principal with an issue I had with a teacher she did not want to hear about it and she refused to change my chd to a new class. now I feel lime the teacher because I have to teach .my child everything the her teacher doesnt so she will not be behind when she gets to first grade. it is sad that you have to have such an experience in kindergarten.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

depends on the teacher. the teacher we have know is very ineffective. he has no control over his class.

Amount of homework: Disagree

other classes get homework to get them ahead. this tEacher does not go beyond giving them a piece of paperr out of a workbook.

My Kids love this School the principal has Amazing leadership the staff is so friendly And kind. I recomend you this School!!

I've been to many schools and this is the BEST!!!!! The teachers are wonderful the principle is awsome and their are many fun activities for the whole family!!!!

Last modified Walter V Long Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.