Quest Academy Preparatory Education 3

Posted September 22, 2014
This is my child's first year at Quest (Montecito campus). The communication from the administration has been woefully lacking. We met the teacher (who was only hired a week previous) for 10 minutes at the Back to School night, never had a tour of the school, never met any of the administration, and received little information about the first day. The start date was pushed back two weeks at the last minute and extended into the middle of June. Each student received an ipad or laptop for school work. Yet my child, three weeks in, hasn't had a single homework assignment or class that used the technology. There seems to still be a lot of disorganization. I don't understand how they can't retain teachers. The class sizes are just as large as CCSD and honestly, I haven't seen a better education. I'm hoping that the year will get better. But from other reviews I've read, it seems parents have been hoping for this for some time. It would be great if Quest could get their act together and really be a benefit to the kids!

Posted September 13, 2014
I have two sons that attend Quest Academy. My older son started Quest Prep the 1st year the high school opened (12/13) and the 1st semester was very rough due to certain administrators - namely the principal. When Mrs. Roberson took over as the principal the 2nd semester, things changed for the better. I feel that she is professional & dedicated to making Quest Academy the best it can be. Both of my sons enjoy going to school here. I want my children to get a good education & have a safe environment to learn in. I feel that Quest provides that for them. The sports programs are just starting out, but it gives the students an opportunity to play and be a part of a team. I have not had any problems with any of my children's teachers - they have been open to communication. I personally feel the high turnover in regards to teachers was due to the prior administration. I think Quest Academy has a great amount of potential to be a really good school.

Quest Academy Preparatory Education 3

Posted September 09, 2014
So far it's going ok in Kinder at Alexander. Not sure the learning is ther just yet but the good teaching stafford just getting situated. Coming from Chalenger this has been different. Not as structured or strong in education so far. We have confidence and believe things will get figured out as time goes on. Any other parents have experience in this school and have opinions on the new school year? Are other grades offering challenging education for your children? Thanks. Concerned Parent after week one.five

Quest Academy Preparatory Education 4

Posted September 07, 2014
We have just started our third year at Quest. Surprisingly, there was a huge turn over with teaching staff and administration this year. We had expected to see quite a few if the same familiar faces in staff but that hasn't been the case. As a parent, I have been impressed with the professional demeanor of my kids' teachers but have some overall concerns regarding feeling like a stranger when I walk thru the doors of a school we have been attending for three years now. Hoping for a good school year and will stay in communication with the teachers as well as attempt to become acquainted with the new administration.

Posted August 03, 2014
My child has been attending this school for the last four years and will be starting his fifth year in a couple of weeks. We have been through the ups and downs with this school, but the one thing that has remained consistent is the dedication that the teachers and staff have to the children. The new administration and board have done an excellent job of being very open and honest with the parents about plans and the changes that need to occur to get the school back on course so that the children get the best educational experience possible. I highly recommend Quest.

Posted July 31, 2014
my school is quest academy and i'm in 8th grade i know some of the sites says that quest academy is the worst they are wrong i am in that school i started officialy last year and it was amazing and you should take an kid advice from that school that is me and i really do like this school all the teacher are challenging and really they do the best they can on me. this was the best school last year and i'm really looking forward for this year i was really emotional when i left cause i really didn't want to left my friends and teacher this school has the best students ever.

Quest Academy Preparatory Education 1

Posted July 01, 2014
My children attended this school for the 2013-2014 school year. By far one of the worst decisions I have made. This school does NOTHING about bullying going on in the school. They allow children to keep attending who have been in several fights and who have behavioral problems. I was very excited to have my children attend and at the end only realized what a mistake. I pulled my children out before the end of the school year. The administration is also very unprofessional and rude. The only good thing about this school is some of its teachers, which sadly many are leaving.

Quest Academy Preparatory Education 2

Posted June 22, 2014
What a disappointment this school has been this past year. The whole administration and board were new to their positions due to the shake down that occurred in the prior school year and it was overwhelmingly obvious. So disorganized and chaotic - I did not get a sense of security having my child there. The curriculum may be more advanced than a "typical" Clark County School District school, but I seriously doubt it. And the fund raisers - Holy Cow - there's at least one fundraiser each and every month on top of added costs for anything and everything. There's no way my kid is going back to this school.

Posted May 09, 2014
It's our first year with Quest and I and my baby girl LOVE IT!!! Her teacher is amazing, caring and always have time to talk about my kid. We can't wait next year

Quest Academy Preparatory Education 1

Posted May 03, 2014
The school needs serious improvements. Some of the teachers and staff need training on how to professionally address problems with the parents. The staff and some of the teachers are very rude and not kind at all. This type of behavior rubs off on to the children that attend their school. The quality level of education and curriculum is very weak. They serious need to improve on their curriculum and teaching style. They address that they involve the parents but this is nothing but a lie! They don't want parents to get involved so they lie and make up stories so that the parents can't get involved in their child school activities.

Quest Academy Preparatory Education
6610 Grand Montecito Parkway, Las Vegas, NV  89149
Last modified Quest Academy Preparatory Education is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Academy Preparatory Education Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top