Las Vegas, NV
Before care: Yes

Posted August 24, 2014
I am a parent who has a 2nd grader going to will beck this fall, I would like some real parent reviews not volunteers, or substitute teachers, the only two parents reviews i could find were terrible is this school that bad.

Posted March 26, 2014
I posted a review yesterday 3/25/14 and neglected to note that I am not a parent but a volunteer from the Rotary Club and work closely with the Adm. and teachers to raise money and implement many new programs etc.

Posted March 26, 2014
As a CCSD substitute teacher, and Will Beckley volunteer, I've answered the call of the Principal in assisting the school in developing photography as part of the art curriculum, and I've assisted the school in providing additional educational and safety measures for the school not provided by the district. The photography program, with community donated materials, now has students entering their photographs in competitions. I'm lucky enough to be able volunteer my time and expertise for the betterment of the students. With each visit, I see a vibrant school, with students, teachers and administrators who care deeply for the students, and doing so much with so few resources. I encourage parents and other community members to take an active role, large or small, at Will Beckley Elementary School.

Posted June 02, 2013
This school is ridiculous, it has gone downhill in the past few years. The admin staff is incompetent. I literally had to drag my child to school in the morning, he hated it there. I had a problem with a couple of teachers, one should not even be teaching children she's to passive aggressive, rude and insane. I ended up switching schools, my son was much happier elsewhere and his grades went back up.

Posted January 24, 2011
This is the worst school you could have your children go to. My kids went there for two years and it got to the point I actually moved just to get my kids a better education. They do not challage the children and do not do anything special for the kids. Their fairs are horribly ran and put no money towards them. Since my children have been going to a different school I can notice how much Will Beckley was behind. I really hope someone takes a long look at this school so hopefully something can be done!

Will Beckley Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2010
i love this school, help very much

Posted September 11, 2010
I went to this school for 6 years, Ever since kindergarten I knew I was going to like this school. The teachers are great and know exactly what to teach the students and how to teach them, I recommend this school to any parent who is considering this school. Will Beckley will meet your needs. (:

Posted April 22, 2009
My son is in early childhood development and he has done so well. The teachers are great very loving and caring. My son loves school and looks foward to going everyday and hates the weekends!! Great teachers

Will Beckley Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
My child is in kindergarten and their teacher is amazing. This teacher is doing all the right things!

Will Beckley Elementary School
3223 South Glenhurst Drive, Las Vegas, NV  89121
Last modified Will Beckley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Beckley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top